• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Hello, everyone, Natsuame Takao here. Feel free to call me something much simpler, though, like Takao or my real name, Alex. Anyway, I've been a Pokémon fan since I was a wee tyke, and I finally decided to join this place after lurking for so long.

If anyone can offer any pointers on getting into RPing or Fan-Fiction writing on here, I'm all ears. I'm excited to getting involved with all of you.

Hiya Takao, welcome to PC! <33

The fanfiction and roleplay sections here are fairly easy to settle into. Roleplay has an area for in-character and out-of-character roleplay discussions so you're bound to have a good time discussing pretty much anything. There's also the roleplay discussion thread if you want to kick back and discuss things with your fellow RPers.

As far as ff&w goes, the main area is for posting your stories/poems and all that jazz while the Writer's Lounge is for more casual chatter regarding writing if you're just looking to discuss, say, writer's block, get tips on writing, and other things. Just be sure to read their rules and you'll understand fairly quickly.

Good luck and enjoy! Feel free to let the staff know if you have questions. [:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya Alex! Really amazing to meet you today, and happy good Friday! And yes, it's amazing that you're joining us at last, eh? I do hope that you'll be active along with us! Welcome to PC. C:

For roleplaying, I do recommend that you check out the Roleplay Corner board. On the main page, you'll find the IC of many Roleplays, and on the Roleplay Lounge section, you'll find the OOC of those roleplays, in which if you want to join a RP, you would have to visit the Roleplay Lounge section, and make your SU over on those OOC Roleplay threads! Contact the moderators there if you need any help!

The Fan Fiction and Writing board is recommended if you want to get into some fan-fiction and writing! There are many discussion threads there, and of course on the main board, you'll be able to post your Fanfiction there! Again, feel free to ask for help if you need something to be cleared up!

I'm very hoping to get involved on what goes on here on PC with you too! Have a lovely stay, and I'll be more than happy to become PC friends with you! Have fun, and have a great day. <33

Back