• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello all!

tofu-scrambler

small independent marshmallow
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    i came here a few days ago and have been posting around a bit, but i never really made an intro thread... until now!

introducing: me! i am a 23 year old female person living in the mountains. i am very passionate about animals, cute things, food, and hugging. i also recently got back into watching anime/reading manga and i love art of all kinds so i'll mostly be hanging out in those sections, but i'll try to give the other sections some love as well. oh and i like video games too! such as pokémon. i've been into pokémon for about 16 years now and my first game was yellow. i'm big into nintendo-y things in general, but i'm trying to branch out a little.

anyway, i think that's good for now, i was a little intimidated at first because i've never been a part of a forum as large as this before, but so far it's been fun and i look forward to talking to more people. c:

Years
    Hey there tofu-scrambler( interesting name) I also like anime so much . Never been in manga though only read naruto shippuden till last . Woooo I never play pokemon yellow . I start from pokemon emerald . Which manga and game u like most . Are you enjoying here. If u feel bored or have any trouble feel free to ask. Okey dokey Ja Ne.

Years
    Great to see you too Tofu! Hope you're enjoying the forums.

Based on what you mentioned, I'd mainly recommend Art & Design, Anime & Manga, Video Games and also the Pokemon Gaming sections which should have your interests all covered. The community is big so there's a lot to enjoy about it.

Good luck to you and do stick around! I'll catch you soon.

tofu-scrambler

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Hey there tofu-scrambler( interesting name) I also like anime so much . Never been in manga though only read naruto shippuden till last . Woooo I never play pokemon yellow . I start from pokemon emerald . Which manga and game u like most . Are you enjoying here. If u feel bored or have any trouble feel free to ask. Okey dokey Ja Ne.
    haha! thanks! and that's awesome, what kinds of anime do you like? i've never gotten into naruto but i know that it's really popular, was the manga good? and yeah, i'll admit i'm more into anime than manga, but there are a few that i really love; my favorite manga is yotsuba! c: and as for games i've been really into fire emblem and animal crossing lately. i'm definitely enjoying it here and it's great to meet you! thanks for the nice welcome message!

Great to see you too Tofu! Hope you're enjoying the forums.

Based on what you mentioned, I'd mainly recommend Art & Design, Anime & Manga, Video Games and also the Pokemon Gaming sections which should have your interests all covered. The community is big so there's a lot to enjoy about it.

Good luck to you and do stick around! I'll catch you soon.
    hey! i sure am, i'm having fun so far and everyone i've encountered has been super nice, which is awesome! oh yeah, thanks for the recommendations, i've definitely been spending a lot of time in the art & design and anime & manga sections in the short time i've been here. and for sure, there seems to be a place to talk about pretty much anything. anyway thanks so much for the welcome message, i hope i'll be seeing you around as well! i'm really enjoying your grimes theme, btw. c:

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PokéCommunity! You seem interesting... Cute Nowi icon you have, by the way. Are you looking forward to the upcoming Fire Emblem Fates?

There's so much to do here and talk about here on PokéCommunity. Lots of friendly people, too. I hope you have tons of fun and enjoy your stay on this lovely forum!
    hello all!

Gosh, this has been a kind of redundant post. Anyway, see ya around, and feel free to VM/PM me if ya wanna talk about Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, or anything, really.
    hello all!

tofu-scrambler

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Well helllooo theree! and welcome to PC! it's a pleasure to meet you.

Oh, I love food, mountains, animals and hugs. All of those things are just perfect for me, haha. Looks like we're going to get along just fine! I suck for art and those things, but I'm sure that your draws are amazing. I agree, and the sections are amazing around here, and all of them have their doors open for you, if you ever need anything, feel free to ask me away! oh, by the way. Don't be shy, we're all nice here! :)

Good luck with everything, have a great stay!
    helllooo! to you! hey thanks so much, it's a pleasure to meet you as well!

well look at that, seems like we have a lot in common already, haha! right on! we could totally be besties. and it's all good, between you and me my draws aren't that good either in my opinion lol. but i try. thanks again for such a friendly welcome, i'll be sure to ask you if i need anything! everyone seems very nice so far, for sure. i'm already making myself at home. c:

Hi there and welcome to PokéCommunity! You seem interesting... Cute Nowi icon you have, by the way. Are you looking forward to the upcoming Fire Emblem Fates?

There's so much to do here and talk about here on PokéCommunity. Lots of friendly people, too. I hope you have tons of fun and enjoy your stay on this lovely forum!
    hello all!

Gosh, this has been a kind of redundant post. Anyway, see ya around, and feel free to VM/PM me if ya wanna talk about Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, or anything, really.
    hello all!
    hello, thank you! i guess interesting is a good thing, right? haha! you seem interesting as well. oh and thanks so much! i do love nowi! i'm definitely looking forward to it for sure! awakening is actually the only fire emblem game i've played so far, but i loved it so much and i'm looking forward to seeing what else the franchise has to offer. do you have any recommendations of other games from the series? i would love to check them out. c:

ah yeah i'm starting to see that, there's definitely a lot to do and everyone really does seem very friendly, so it's making this place a lot less intimidating than originally! i do hope to see you around as well, maybe i should drop you a pm to chat more about fire emblem and all that. i love the cute little bunnies in your post, btw, haha! it is great to meet you and thanks so much for the super warm welcome!

Years
    hello, thank you! i guess interesting is a good thing, right? haha! you seem interesting as well. oh and thanks so much! i do love nowi! i'm definitely looking forward to it for sure! awakening is actually the only fire emblem game i've played so far, but i loved it so much and i'm looking forward to seeing what else the franchise has to offer. do you have any recommendations of other games from the series? i would love to check them out. c:

ah yeah i'm starting to see that, there's definitely a lot to do and everyone really does seem very friendly, so it's making this place a lot less intimidating than originally! i do hope to see you around as well, maybe i should drop you a pm to chat more about fire emblem and all that. i love the cute little bunnies in your post, btw, haha! it is great to meet you and thanks so much for the super warm welcome!
    Yeah, it's a good thing. I guess what I meant to say was I see a potential friend in you.
    hello all!

Did you know one of PC's mods is called Nah? Their favorite Awakening character is... Nah! Haha.
    hello all!

I am actually still kind of a Fire Emblem noob myself, having played only Awakening and Blazing Sword so far. I'd say a good place to start is the GBA games. Fire Emblem (no subtitle in the localized version, but in Japan it was called Rekka no Ken. "Blazing Sword.") and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones can be played either through emulation or on the Wii U eShop for 10 bucks a piece. Sacred Stones is frequently recommended to people who started with Awakening because it also has a world map where you can grind if you need to. I need to play Sacred Stones myself, but I'm trying to finish things I recently bought this year that are in my backlog... And something tells me that by the time it's all through, Fire Emblem Fates will be out and will take over my gaming life.
    hello all!

I gotta say, after being a part of PC for almost a year now, this truly is one of the most friendly internet communities I've had the pleasure of being a part of. The userbase is really what makes PokéCommunity... a community! I'm gonna stop before I get all sentimental.
    hello all!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hi there tofu-scrambler, and welcome to the PokéCommunity! Judging by your avatar, you're a Fire Emblem fan, and you like Animal Crossing as well. I really need to play Awakening more but my backlog is jammed with so many games I need to play.

We hope that you have a great time here.

PokemonRoundup

Pokemon Card Collector/Youtuber
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Hiya tofu-scrambler, welcome to PC! :)

I'm a big lover of animals and cute things too. The cute-sy Pokemon are always my favorite xD

Glad to see ya on the forums, hope to see ya around!

Hi Tofu! Welcome, even if I'm late heh... <3 I love your username!

Cute things are love. So is anime and manga lol. I've been getting involved with more anime series lately and am always exciting for upcoming episodes so that's been great! Though I gotta catch up with Sailor Moon Crystal when I can but laziness and being busy prevails in most cases.

Hope you have a good time here. n~n

tofu-scrambler

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    oh wow so many replies haha! thank you so much everyone, for taking the time to welcome me! that's super cool of you, you're all so kind. c:

Yeah, it's a good thing. I guess what I meant to say was I see a potential friend in you.
    hello all!

Did you know one of PC's mods is called Nah? Their favorite Awakening character is... Nah! Haha.
    hello all!

I am actually still kind of a Fire Emblem noob myself, having played only Awakening and Blazing Sword so far. I'd say a good place to start is the GBA games. Fire Emblem (no subtitle in the localized version, but in Japan it was called Rekka no Ken. "Blazing Sword.") and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones can be played either through emulation or on the Wii U eShop for 10 bucks a piece. Sacred Stones is frequently recommended to people who started with Awakening because it also has a world map where you can grind if you need to. I need to play Sacred Stones myself, but I'm trying to finish things I recently bought this year that are in my backlog... And something tells me that by the time it's all through, Fire Emblem Fates will be out and will take over my gaming life.
    hello all!

I gotta say, after being a part of PC for almost a year now, this truly is one of the most friendly internet communities I've had the pleasure of being a part of. The userbase is really what makes PokéCommunity... a community! I'm gonna stop before I get all sentimental.
    hello all!
    i figured that was what you meant and i can see a friend in you as well! c: oh yeah i've seen nah around! they obviously have great taste and know what they're doing haha. also i'm glad to find someone else who is also a fire emblem noob, lol, i always seem to be super behind the times with video games in general. there are just too many games to play haha! but thanks so much for the suggestions, i'll have to look into those gba titles you mentioned! the world map of sacred stones does sound useful. sometimes when you're first getting into an already pretty well-established series it can be intimidating for sure. and gosh i know same here, i still have so many games i need to finish haha! video games are hard work. :p so i'm sure i'll be right there with you living the fire emblem fates life when that's all done, lol.

awww! that's super sweet, and awesome to hear! i'm so glad that you've been able to find a friendly community of people for yourself this past year. honestly i've kept trying to get into communities/groups both online and offline, but i keep having the hardest time fitting in, for some reason. i haven't been able to connect with people or find a lot of friends easily. so i'm hoping that i can try to use this place to help me with some of my anxieties about interacting with people, even if it is just online. c:

Hi there tofu-scrambler, and welcome to the PokéCommunity! Judging by your avatar, you're a Fire Emblem fan, and you like Animal Crossing as well. I really need to play Awakening more but my backlog is jammed with so many games I need to play.

We hope that you have a great time here.
    hey boomerang cutter! gosh i know exactly what you mean, there are way too many games i wanna play all at once. x___x i think we should all quit our jobs and school and play video games instead, haha. it's always nice to meet some more fire emblem/animal crossing fans. thanks so much! i'm already having a great time for sure. c:

Hiya tofu-scrambler, welcome to PC! :)

I'm a big lover of animals and cute things too. The cute-sy Pokemon are always my favorite xD

Glad to see ya on the forums, hope to see ya around!
    thanks so much! oh man i know right? the cutest pokémon are always the best ones. in fact to make it onto my team the first thing i look at is a pokémon's cuteness factor hehe. :p and that's awesome that you love animals as well! in my opinion i would much rather spend time with animals during a party than the people there. little do they know they're missing out on the real party: petting and playing with adorable puppies! i'm glad to see you too and i hope to see you around! c:

Hi Tofu! Welcome, even if I'm late heh... <3 I love your username!

Cute things are love. So is anime and manga lol. I've been getting involved with more anime series lately and am always exciting for upcoming episodes so that's been great! Though I gotta catch up with Sailor Moon Crystal when I can but laziness and being busy prevails in most cases.

Hope you have a good time here. n~n
    hiya sheep! no worries, i'm just happy to see you took the time to welcome me, no matter how late it is! and thank you, i love yours too! the mareep line is definitely one of my favorites out of all the current pokémon. *____* honestly who wouldn't love a cute little sheep friend? not anybody that i would want to spend time with that's for sure haha.

oh yeah same here! i've been trying to catch up on all the anime that i missed out on, but i'm still such a noob compared to most anime fans. i went to a local anime meetup in my community a few months back and i felt so lost lol, i don't know how people find the time to watch so much anime, they probably eat it for all of their meals and bathe in it and sleep in it and wear it on their body. which is what i need to start doing. sailor moon crystal is still one that i need to watch! i was a huge fan of the original anime growing up, and i actually decided to rewatch it before diving in to crystal. are you enjoying it so far? my hardcore sailor moon friend said that it's a lot closer to the manga. c:

thank you! it's been good so far! i hope you keep having a good time too haha!

Back