• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    Hey everyone

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the Pokemon community.

My name is Steffen and I live in BC Canada.

I mainly collect Hockey cards and have quite the extensive collection. I am an active member on SCF (sportscardforum.com) as well as CnC (cloutsnchara.com) under the same user name im using here. Im reaching 500 feedback on SCF and have been a part of the online trading community since 2006.

I remember back in the day when I would play Pokemon Blue and Red for my original Game Boy. I also collected the 1st 4 series ( I think ) of Pokemon cards with my cousins and remember being stoked when the 1st Pokemon movie came out and I got the Mew promo card =P

Anyways, ive decided to work on a few projects, and hope the members here are able to help me along my way.

I have decided to work on these sets: ( no shadowless and no 1st editions )

- Original Base Set xx/102
    - Fossil Set xx/62
    - Jungle Set xx/64

I will also slowly be plugging away at a Pokemon Number 1 - 150 set, which will include the best possible card / earliest release from the 3 series. So yes, I will be after a 1st Edition Shadowless Charizard.

I have a pretty good start with a ton for my various sets and a handful of 1st Edition Shadowless, but this is gonna be a lot of work =S

I also have quite a few Holos to trade from the 1st 3 sets, including:
    - Venasaur x2
    - Blastoise x1
    - Zapdos x2

And a good 35+ more Holo doubles to trade!

Hope to get started on this poject soon!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Ooo fellow Canadian! Welcome Steffen, enjoy your time here on the PokéCommunity. ;] Awesome you played the games back in the day! Have you played any of the games since then, and are you hyped for Sun & Moon or GO by chance? ^ ^
    Aah it's really nice to see you're interested in the TCG. You'll probably love the Pokémon TCG forum here on PC, would recommend checking it out! Besides that there are tons of other forums, Pokémon-related and non-Pokémon-related, so be sure to poke around the boards when you're able! :D;

Have lots of fun and be sure to ask any staff if you're stumped on something PC-related, see you!

Years
  • Heya canucksfan! Welcome to PC! I actually collect sportscard myself; I'm more into vintage baseball cards (anywhere from the Post-WWII era and earlier), but as a diehard Chicago Blackhawks fan, you know I wouldn't mind picking up a Hull or Orr rookie at some point! Also, if you happen to get an extra Jungle Set Flareon, you know where to look! That's my favorite card of my favorite Pokemon! I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to drop a PM or Skype add if you'd like to chat!

Back