• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all

Years
    Long time watcher, first time creating a profile and actually doing anything on here. My name is Red I have gone by that nickname for a very long time now due to me having a Redbeard. Well that's all I really got great to be apart of this community and thanks for having me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Long time watcher, first time creating a profile and actually doing anything on here. My name is Red I have gone by that nickname for a very long time now due to me having a Redbeard. Well that's all I really got great to be apart of this community and thanks for having me.

Hiya! I go by "Red" sometimes too (; Even though I'm actually his hawt chibi pelippers?

Welcome to the forums. Which part of the pokémon franchise are you most interested in, if I may ask?

Years
    I have been playing since I was maybe 3 years old when I got the gameboy original and red version. So i was interested in the games till the 3rd gen then dropped off and only played the old stuff. Now I just got back into the games a year or two ago and have also been playing Go nonstop read all the mangas and watched the first two seasons of the show. Johto and Kanto.

TrainerDekk

Licensed Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Hey red! New myself hehehe. Kinda jealous of the handle, Red best trainer

Back