• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!

Years
    Hi everyone, I'm making my *official* introduction today, I posted in the New User's Hangout yesterday... Anyways... I'm a veteran of the Pokemon video games, I have played them ever since Pokemon Red and Blue hit the U.S., and have now decided to join up with this community in hopes to meet some cool people to enjoy the WiFi activities in Diamond and Pearl. So I hope I get to know some of you really well really soon!

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Aaah the wifi stuff is very addicting... this forum makes it even more addictive. (Do not approach the wifi trading section without a few hours to spare!! ;P)

Welcome to the community! I just joined too, but I'm loving it since everyone's so genial. :] Glad you're a veteran, as I am too with teh pokemans. I played the Japanese though so I am a bit of an English Pokemon n00b! >]

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Hey there and welcome to the forums. PM me if you wanna be friends/chat or w/e.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome to the PC~
    Cute username <3
    ^.^ Anyways, hope you have a wonderful time here!
    PM me if you'd like to be friends or need anything~

Take Care~
    ~catch ya later~ :2:

Back