• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Am I new?

Years
  • Yes I am!
    Hello, my name is Cereal Guy, and I'm new in PokeCommunity.
    I speak more Spanish que English.
    I like Hacks, and I'm making a GBC hack called "Pokemon Ágata"
    Espero que me reciban bien.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Yes I am!
    Cereal Guy? Really?
    Weird name...

You're a hacker? Yay, me too.
    Espero que tú también.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Cereal Guy and welcome to the forums!
    the Emulation section is the perfect place to get started on your hacking journey. You'll also meet several people with scripting skills, as well as mapping, tiling and more. There are help threads, tutorials, and many other tools that you can use. Take advantage of those and you'll be well on your way to completing your successful hack! :)
    There are plenty of other things to do here...like discussing the anime, maybe you collect cards, or talk about your favorite Pokemon .Take your time exploring the forums, and you'll have an awesome time here. :)
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Yes I am!

Welcome to the forums, er... Cereal Guy? Weird and funny username you have there. I like it!

Don't worry too much about your English - it's fine. Perfectly readable, too!
    Maybe your hack could end up in the showcase if you're good! (Wow... a lot of people are hackers here?)

Have fun around the forums, post around, and in general, have a great time :) See ya later!

Back