• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, and welcome to apeture-- I mean...Hi...

Shinigami1211

Gotta start somewhere...
Years
  • Hello people of the Poke community.

Im Shinigami1211, but most people just call me Shin. Pokemon has been a part of my life for as long as i can remember.

I remember when i first started playing pokemon yellow. I would spend hours playing on that little gameboy color. I missed gold silver and crystal, but i came back ready for pokemon Saphire, then moved on to daimond. I really regret selling these games, because now i cant do the transfers.

I do however have heartgold, which i have yet to beat, then there is the current pokemon white which i have attained. I have 4 badges so far and currently grinding my pokemon.

I hope that i will be able to learn form more experienced trainers here. :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ohgodohgod you're not a psychopathic robot are you? D:

....If you're not, welcome to PC! Sounds like you're pretty up-to-date in the Pokemon scene, yay~ You'll probably find all kinds of discussions to be involved in here. Hope you have fun~

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Hello, Shin. Welcome to PC.

I played soul silver which was tons and tons of fun. :D Enjoy your time here!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • SoulSilver is probably my favourite game out of the ones I've played thus far, so you should have fun playing HeartGold. It's very good indeed.

Welcome to PC, Shin! There's plenty of discussion of the games you mentioned in their respective forums, so hopefully you'll find somewhere that interests you!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Shin! I'm sure you'll meet lots of people to share your enthusiasm of Pokemon with. :)

And one quick question: In your username, is it Shinigami as in Bleach, or Shinigami as in Death Note? :P Just curious! XD

But yeah, follow the rules, have fun, and I am sure you will have a great time here!

Years
  • tooooo many numbers ;o;

I kid, I kid. Hey, welcome to PC! It's great to see another Pokémon fan here (I...think most of us are, but whatever) :D If you ever need some Black exclusive Pokémon or whatever, be sure to check out the Trade Corner, it's our...trading...corner.

Anyway, you probably worked that out . So yeah, welcome to PC! Be sure to read the rules etc., and enjoy your stay. If you get lost/need help/want to talk, feel free to drop me a VM (just click on my name above this post, hit "View Public Profile" and then leave a message in that box.).

Shinigami1211

Gotta start somewhere...
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome guys :)

The main problem i always have with forums is figuring out where to start, hehe

There are a couple exclusive's id like to get, but im more concerned on getting this game beat as soon as possible and finding the right team for me :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's hard to sell the games because you'll never know that sooner or later you'll come back to them and play again. That's pretty much what happened to some of us.

Well, let me go ahead and turn things the right-side up and just say Welcome to the PokeCommunity! I can agree that Gold/Silver/Crystal are the best games ever. I play them a lot, even today. HeartGold & SoulSilver are so nostalgic. PC has their very own HG/SS board where you can talk about anything that's related to HG/SS! Of course, you will learn a alot about other members' experiences with their Pokemon games, as well as their Pokemon parties. :)

Well, hope you've made yourself comfortable here. if you have any questions, be sure to ask a staff member! Read the rules and the FAQ, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Heya! Welcome to the site....and I'm assuming that is a Portal reference in your title. XD
    If it is, the I'm glad we have gotten another Portal fan in this bunch of members here. lol
    So yeah, VM me if you want to talk about Portal or Pokemon. But not Portal 2 cause I've yet to acquire that on. :P

Back