• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Bax here :)

Bax

Years
  • Hi.

I am Bax. I live in Slovakia, which is very beautiful country in heart of Europe :)

Even tho I play my first pokémon game on DS only few weeks I am not new in pokémon game. I played a lot through emulators before, but well it is not that awesome like on DS.

I am 21, currently finishing bachelor's degree in information technologies and well I plan continue with master's (after taking 1 year for studying in Finland - if I will be accepted for this exchange, but well I hope it will be just formality because of good results from my previous studies).

I like metal music and besides Pokémon Black on my DS I play Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG in real. Well more like judging it nowadays (also with international experiences :) ).

My favourite pokémon is Gengar. If you would like to know anything else you are free to ask :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ah, I've heard of Slovakia. It's a pretty country indeed! :) So it's been a few weeks since you just started playing Pokemon on the DS? What game are you playing currently?

Welcome to PC by the way! So I see you're into the IT field, huh? I am as well. I barely graduated with a certificate, but I have an ambition to go back and do more studying. Maybe get at least a bachelor's degree in the next 4-6 years or so. IT'LL BE WORTH IT. I'm happy to the fact that you'll be doing your master's soon. Never actually met someone that has gone that far! I wish you the best of luck!

Anyways, I saw your trade thread while I was lurking in the Trade Corner, so I see you're a trader! I do some trading as well, maybe we can get together and trade sometime? :)

Anyways, great to meet ya, and we can totally talk sometime. :D I don't bite! You can leave me a VM or send me a PM if you have any questions. Have fun! :)

Bax

Years
  • Hi I play Black version and yeah I well I am more collector than trader and first I would like to "catch/trade them all" :D But because I play just few weeks I do not have that valuable collection to offer :p

And I would like to trade or talk with you later ^^ Thank you for your welcome :)

Years
  • Hi.

I am Bax. I live in Slovakia, which is very beautiful country in heart of Europe :)

Even tho I play my first pokémon game on DS only few weeks I am not new in pokémon game. I played a lot through emulators before, but well it is not that awesome like on DS.

I am 21, currently finishing bachelor's degree in information technologies and well I plan continue with master's (after taking 1 year for studying in Finland - if I will be accepted for this exchange, but well I hope it will be just formality because of good results from my previous studies).

I like metal music and besides Pokémon Black on my DS I play Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG in real. Well more like judging it nowadays (also with international experiences :) ).

My favourite pokémon is Gengar. If you would like to know anything else you are free to ask :)

Hi Bax, nice to meet you!

You're from Slovakia? That's nice since I don't hear of much Pokefans over there.

I play Pokemon Black as well and I'm loving it!

You should check out the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming section, which covers 4th and 5th Gen games. There's also a lot of Black 2/White 2 speculation going on right now.

Don't forget to contact someone with a bold name like Meganium90 over there.

- Hikari10

Bax

Years
  • Thank you ^^ I will check those sections for sure :) Well even I am new here I am not that new in Pokémon games world so I already follow news about B2/W2 so I will be happy to read some more new rumours :D

And what function people with bold names got? :O

Years
  • Thank you ^^ I will check those sections for sure :) Well even I am new here I am not that new in Pokémon games world so I already follow news about B2/W2 so I will be happy to read some more new rumours :D

And what function people with bold names got? :O

Oh, you must be talking about moderators. They look after most sections of the community, there's also admins and super moderators who have even fancier colors on their names.

Bax

Years
  • Oki thank you ^^ I was just asking because you suggested me to contact someone with a bold name :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Bax. Welcome to PokeCommunity. PokeCommunity has lots of forums to post in, ya know. What kind of boards do you like? I'm more into 'Emulation'. Hope you have a splendid time in PokeCommunity. ^_^

Also, if you think you can't get enough info from the modeartors, you should check out the Adoption Center. You can get a wonderful mentor there to guide you through PokeComunity.

Last edited:

Essentials

Lost in Thought
    Years
  • Hi.

Welcome to PC, Bax. Slovakia? It must be beautiful -- it makes me want to go to Europe even more!

I'm new here as well, but I'm sure everyone's nice. Trust me. If you have any questions, ask anyone, we don't bite at all. You can also go to the Frequently Asked Questions Page. If you want, you can go to PC's Official Adoption Center -- you can learn more about it by going to the thread.

Basically, all you need to do here at PC is to enjoy your stay and follow the rules. Once again, welcome to PC, Bax!

I love your name, by the way. ;)

Bax

Years
  • Thank you again for welcomes and I will check all section you recommended to me ^^ thank you :)

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! First off really nice avatar pic! :P Oh i'v actually never met anyone from that area, I bet it is as beautiful as you say. Well nice that you have some history with Pokemon and I too have played through some of the games with emulators. Wow sounds like an interesting education.. hope everything with that goes well for you and you get everything your after. :) I actually enjoy playing Yugioh sometimes and metal music is always cool to listen to. :P Gengar a nice favourite by the way, mine will always be Pikachu. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Information Technology! Not bad! :D I'm also going to school for the same thing! Good luck to you! I didn't know that was the heart of Europe lol I thought Germany was lol I guess you learn something new everyday! Gengar is a great pokemon to like he's pretty beastly! Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here!

Bax

Years
  • Well heart of Europe is meant geographically. But well it is nice thing to discuss :D Because well there is more theories where geographical centre of Europe is. There is one point in Slovakia, another is in Czech republic and also some other in near countries, but I heard newest researches on this topic that those place does not count Russia (European part) when looking for central point and because of that it will be probably more like somewhere in Latvia/Lithuania/Estonia (I did not remember exact point) :)

Back