• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. c:

Mudkip.

ミズゴロウ
    Years
    Hey, my name is Megan and I'm 20 years old. I've been playing Pokemon since Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby. I just got Pokemon X and I'm extremely addicted to it, aha.

Nice to meet you all. c:

Hi there Megan, weeelcome! Ooh, we have a few other Megans here, I'm sure they'll like you. :o

I'm extremely addicted to my X as well.. 9 hours into the game and still only have one badge. I'm sure there are people way ahead of my by the 9 hour mark but I'm taking my time and having a blast. Who was your starter? Check out our wonderful Pokemon X & Y board to discuss the games with us! You'll love it there, I'm sure. I'm still struggling to decide on my team since there are so many good Pokemon available but totally not enough room with just a six-party team.. ugh.

It's very good to meet you as well and be sure to stick around PokeCommunity, okay? There's a whole lot to do here and we're pretty much always active, plus PC has the coolest Pokemon fans. And we're always here to talk! Cheers and see you around.

Years
    I herd u liek Mudkipz I say?

Yeah I've had my laugh. Welcome to PC, Megan! As if I haven't already met quite a few members with that name already but hey glad to see you finally joined. And hey how's your Pokemon X playthrough going? Most of my PC buddies have already started playing and I have to wait at least another two months before I'll even be able to get my copies of X and Y. I'll be taking Froakie as my partner when I get the games eventually. #teamfroakie4life

Cirno already showed you the X & Y section where you can discuss all things about the new games, and even share your latest happenings. I wonder which Kalos starter you picked btw? Anyways, I do hope to see you around the forums because you seem like a cutie who'd fit in really well. Don't hesitate to ask any staff members like Cirno there if you need help. Have fun and I do hope we can get to know each other!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, Megan. I'm one of the Megan's Cirny was talking about! xD Squeeeee!

Glad to hear you're enjoying X as much as most of us are! I heard the storyline in the game is extremely good. :D Gratefully, you joined in right on time as a lot of members are starting to battle each other as well as trade in rare Pokemon with each other as well. Both the Battle Center and the Trade Corner are extremely busy, but it's also good! I see that you chose Froakie as your starter. Heard Greninja is baws. :D

Anyways, I'd be more than welcome to guide ya if you ever get lost, and you are more than welcome to ask questions to any staff member in bold colored names, alright? :D Have fun with your new game, and I hope you stick around the forums. :) See yaaaa <3

Back