• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello, clarice

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Do you think you come off as creepy?
    What's the creepiest thing you can remember saying?

Years
  • I can come off as being very creepy. One of the most creepiest things I've said is "will you have sexual intercourse with me?"

lock thread because no one is topping in the creep zone.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think I kind of do, but it's mostly to make people feel awkward, rather than really being like that. ALTHOUGH there are many instances in which I do appear as very creepy, many of which I do not wish to recall for I'm sure they were weird for both involved (I feel like Kaori and Vrai could probably create a list tbh), however an example of this is my personal message a few minutes ago:

"349 - lapras and i will track you down and turn you into a doll. cause we're nice like that. and possibly insane."

idk I like to play with people's brains and ask/say things that could be creepy. n__n;

Also, Drakow will you make out with me under a tree on a summer's day while wearing only a feather? You sweet adorable fluffy overlord.

Spoiler: I don't wish to make out with Drakow.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • No, not at all. I'm not a very creepy person at all, though I can be quite frightening when silent and angry- I tend to plot my next step or my next words, and that in itself can sometimes be creepy.

and LOL at these other two thinking they are creepy. Not at all, darlings. Not at all. ;3

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • I try to be but I end up making the people I try to be creepy to's heart melt in cuteness. But I do try. I even go Yandere and stalker mode and stuff, but I guess my cuteness overwhelms my ability to be creepy? Irdk

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Im not a creepy person at all and try to avoid saying creepy things at all costs because I don't want to be creepy lol.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Honestly, I don't think I come off as creepy, both irl and online. If you met me in real life, you'd realize I'm a bubbly, smiling kind of person. Online, it might be harder to realize that. I guess if I wanted to, I could easily make myself look weird. But creepy? Nah.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    I can come off as being very creepy. One of the most creepiest things I've said is "will you have sexual intercourse with me?"

lock thread because no one is topping in the creep zone.

I honestly don't think your request is creepy at all, that's the most proper way to ask for sex I can think of. I mean, at least you asked in the first place. Otherwise you may be categorized as worse than creepy.

I think I may top you by admitting I've asked a dude to try telepathically communicating with crickets with me.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I don't think I do, but I do it on purpose sometimes just to creep my friends. ...Oh wait.

I don't remember any creepy jokes I said though.

Years
  • "People will say we're in love."

I don't think I say things that are creepy, but in the past I've more than once gone out in the middle of the night to a friend's house and tossed rocks at her window (on the second floor) to get her attention when she wasn't expecting me. (There were reasons, okay?) It didn't occur to me then, but it is kinda creepy in retrospect and I wouldn't do something like that now.

The creepiness I do now is in how quiet I can be so that I can walk up behind someone without their noticing and then just standing there until they do.

Years
  • I don't think I'm always creepy. I'm a creepy person, but I know how to act around normal people. I only ever really show my creepiness to my really good/creepy friends.
    Apparently the kids that live on my street think I'm creepy because I don't go out much and when I do I never hang around where I live.

I don't know what the creepiest thing I've ever said was. I say a lot of random creepy things, in a chat just now I told someone they should cut a puzzle piece out of their flesh so they could look like they were abducted by jigsaw. But if I had to take a swing at it, I'd probably say the creepiest thing I've ever said was when I told someone about a dream I had that got very morbid to say the least.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I hope I don't come off as creepy. I don't think I do anyway, generally...

Though judging by the post comments I got, this is the most creepy thing I have ever said. I do understand how it came out a bit pedo, but I honestly didn't mean it like that lol.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't think so. I do some creepy things sometimes, but I don't think I come off as creepy.

...The most creepy thing I've said is inappropriate for PC. :(

Years
  • I wouldn't say creepy, but I can, apparently, come across as intimidating online and in real life; being 6"3 and build helps with that. XD​

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Generally, I'm not creepy, but there are some people who think I am. I don't let that annoy me and I try my best not to act creepy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    No, I'm not creepy. I try to be creepy but I always end up failing it.

I never said anything creepy yet. I generally don't plan on doing so.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Not generally. I honestly think I find other people more creepy than the other way around. .___.;;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Sometimes, but it may have more to do with the way I look than the stuff I say. I've had cosplayers at anime conventions not want to let me take pictures, and when I ride public transportation I definitely hear the whispers of others, so I'm not gonna deny that I can appear to be creepy to others. Though I do try to limit my creepiness factor as much as I can.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I certainly can be perceived as creepy if I'm tired and haven't shaved and am just not in the mood for human contact. I can look like Nosferatu on a very bad day. Otherwise, not really. Sometimes I can be nervous in what I'm saying, but it never really comes across as creepy; more a case of just nervous/awkward.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I've always been the creepiest person I've known to this day so most certainly, think the bastard offspring of Jack Nicholson and Jason Vorhees basically lol.

Back