• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Community

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    Hi I'm new.

I like Pokemon and Minecraft

I like stuff

I like stuf

and even more stuff lol xD

Hello Community

Last edited:
    Years
    I like stuff too. A lot of stuff. :') Let's be stuff-liking buddies. Anyways, big welcome to PC~!

Greninja fans are always cool in my book, especially if you like the shiny version because he really does look like a ninja and I'm dying to breed one, lol. Anything you're here to discuss in particular? You can chat about anything and everything so there's something for everyone on PokeCommunity.

Be sure to stick around! We're confident you'll enjoy it and find many special places here you'd love to post in.

Years
    I love stuff, lots of it so yeah looks like we'll have fun. Welcome!

And love the Greninja theme of yours there, it's my fave starter of the 6th Generation because not only is he a Water-type (my fave type) but he's a badass ninja frog. And we all wanted one of those so yeah I was not surprised he became the most popular of the Kalos starters. As Sheep said, you can find so many topics you can talk about here at PC and diversity is one thing we love to have here!

I may have been late to this, but I hope you are enjoying PC so far. I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    I agree :) Thanks I am looking forwards to see you further in the PokeCommunity :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I've been wanting to try Minecraft; how is it? Full of wonders and any sorts of goodies? Hehe, still, it's pretty cool - nice to see you here! Welcome, welcome to PC!

Ah, did you know that Greninja is coming to smash bros 4? It looks siiiick, and I can't wait to see more of what it does! The game is looking to be very awesome in general, and with Grenjy's appearance, it's sure to be interesting, haha. Truth be told, I've always started out with a Fennekin on my Pokemon run through, so I didn't get to us a Froakie.. yet, but, the Froakie line is pretty awesome! Greninja is definitely a cool pokemon. <33

But anywho, thanks for joining us! Have a marvelous stay, and cheers! :3

Back