• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2008
    Hey, guys. I've never played a whole lot of pokemon games in the past,but currently i'm playing Emerald. I'm currently doing some leveling up before fighting the last gym leader. So if anyone has any suggestions on things to do in Emerald just go ahead and reply back.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Just to tell you your in the wrong section
    i think it sould be in the gba section

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Just to tell you your in the wrong section
    i think it sould be in the gba section

Not really, I mean, it is somewhat of an introduction to the community.

The purpose of New Users / Welcome is to welcome new members to the community, clearly, Dark Flygon is new to PokéCommunity. So yeah, we can't just give you suggestions when we're merely welcoming you, Dark Flygon, they can PM you if they have any though. I believe you made this thread for welcomes anyway. So, why don't you go search around Advance Generations Games forum and see if you can find something. :D Maybe you could tell us more about yourself in this introduction too. ^^; Also, chaos, you should use the report button if you ever believe a thread is located in the wrong forum, instead of posting.

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity, Dark Flygon. ;D Interesting user name and avay/sig theme, I like it. Hope you find some help with your Emerald, I myself never really played Emerald a lot. Have a great time here at PC~

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2008
    Hey thanks a bunch BeachBoy. I really don't get around forum pages that much so I'm not familiar with them. But my bro is and he'll alert me of rules not to break too.

Anyways I did mean this as a welcome, but I can add to that if you'd like.

i'm basically here for pokemon discussions and if anyone needs any help i'll see what i can do. I do have a very good pokemon card collection which I don't collect anymore though. Maybe i'll discuss more of that in detail later. Besides this I also love playing Xbox Live.
    Well, I would love to stay and chat, but back to Emerald.:D

Back