• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :D

Raitenau

Story Writter
Years
  • Hi!
    I am Raitenau, but just call me Rai

Its obvious that i like Pokémon, but the second main reason that made me register here, was the Rom Hacking Section. I like Rom Hacking, but i don't have much experience. I was actually wondering if there is any mentoring "system" in that matter...

Anyways, to the next topic....
    My first game was Blue. It was a French version and i used to play it with my cousin in France. My second was Pokémon Silver, from the same cousin too. Pokémon Generation II is my favorite generation, and my favorite Pokémon IV Generation game is Platinum (i don't really like HeartGold or SoulSIlver, which is kinda ironic :knockedou)
    I hope to meet you all :laugh:

I am using the Sinnoh Springs theme, and i really like it.

Thanks for receiving me
    10.%20giggle.gif

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Rai. Currently we don't have a mentoring system just yet, but I am more than happy to help you out if you feel lost or confused. :3 I see you're interested in ROM hacking, right? Of course you've probably have seen the Emulation section of the forums, right? Are you interested in learning how to hack? I'm sure the tools and the tutorials provided here can help you in creating your awesome hack!

Generation 2 is also my favorite Generation of Pokemon, especially that it has my favorite starter, Chikorita, and my all time favorite, Meganium. What's your favorite?

I'm here to help if you ever feel lost. Just drop me a message. ^_^ Read the rules and hope to see ya postin' around! :D Have fun ~

Raitenau

Story Writter
    Years
  • Thanks for welcoming me ^^

YES! I really like Rom Hacking. I have been sneaking the Emulation Section as a guest a couple days before. My current skill at Rom Hacking is my great imagination. I can work with A-Map, but not too much. I am really interested in this matter, and i want to know more about it ^^

---

Hum... i actually don't have a favorite Pokémon. I just like ones more that others.
    I appreciate your kindness ;D

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • YES! I really like Rom Hacking. I have been sneaking the Emulation Section as a guest a couple days before. My current skill at Rom Hacking is my great imagination. I can work with A-Map, but not too much. I am really interested in this matter, and i want to know more about it ^^

You sound like me. My biggest tool is my imagination, and my best skills are all in A-map. If you ever feel like hacking with me, just let me know. I also posted an idea for a team in the team discussions if you're interested. It's Rain River.

But anyway, welcome to PC! :) You'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to read the rules! (Especially important if you're gonna be floating around the Emulation section!) :D

Raitenau

Story Writter
    Years
  • You sound like me. My biggest tool is my imagination, and my best skills are all in A-map. If you ever feel like hacking with me, just let me know. I also posted an idea for a team in the team discussions if you're interested. It's Rain River.

But anyway, welcome to PC! :) You'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to read the rules! (Especially important if you're gonna be floating around the Emulation section!) :D

Haha the knowledge is mutual x)

I would never to a thing against the rules ^^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi!
    I am Raitenau, but just call me Rai

Its obvious that i like Pokémon, but the second main reason that made me register here, was the Rom Hacking Section. I like Rom Hacking, but i don't have much experience. I was actually wondering if there is any mentoring "system" in that matter...

Anyways, to the next topic....
    My first game was Blue. It was a French version and i used to play it with my cousin in France. My second was Pokémon Silver, from the same cousin too. Pokémon Generation II is my favorite generation, and my favorite Pokémon IV Generation game is Platinum (i don't really like HeartGold or SoulSIlver, which is kinda ironic :knockedou)
    I hope to meet you all :laugh:

I am using the Sinnoh Springs theme, and i really like it.

Thanks for receiving me
    10.%20giggle.gif

Welcome to the forums! Seems like you're a Pokémon fan, all right :P and a hacker? Seems like PC has an endless supply of hackers :D :P

I think you are going to love Gen V when you get these games... or do you already have it?

Sinnoh Springs is nice, but for now, I use The Stand Nexus because it, well, is classy. :P

Have fun around the forums!

Back