• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :D

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hey guys, nice to meet you all. I'm relatively new here. I've just been browsing around this place for the past few hours, randomly posting and reading other people's posts, that sort of thing.

I've already gotten acquainted with Hikari and Ozzy, who gave me a very warm welcome indeed. Thank you once again!

I hope to have a good time here and hopefully meet some new friends who share my love of Pokemon. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's great to see that two people (especially Ozcake!) gave you a warm welcome here! A lot of us are quite welcoming and also nice as well. So, you can never find someone who is mean xD Welcome to PC!

What is it that you like about Pokemon? I am obsessed, actually! I assume your favorite is Lucario?

Have fun reading posts/responding to posts! It's fun to contribute! See ya around :3

Synerjee

Years
    It's great to see that two people (especially Ozcake!) gave you a warm welcome here! A lot of us are quite welcoming and also nice as well. So, you can never find someone who is mean xD Welcome to PC!

What is it that you like about Pokemon? I am obsessed, actually! I assume your favorite is Lucario?

Have fun reading posts/responding to posts! It's fun to contribute! See ya around :3

Yup, indeed. Really appreciate it!

I don't really have a specific area that I like, but I do have a thing for shinies! xD

I try not to be too obsessed as it might interfere with my studies (though it IS quite a challenge. normal, isn't it? haha.)

Lucario is one of my favourites, but not my absolute favourite. My browser crashed while I was choosing my avatar, so it got stuck with Lucario for a while. :P

Thank you! See you around as well.

PokemonDeceiver

TheTwistedDeciever
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2013
    Hey man, my absolute favourite PKMN has to be Lucario! Something we have in common

Synerjee

Years
    Hi,Welcome to the forums!We hope you'll have a nice stay!

Hi chipsoft! It's a pleasure to meet you. Thanks, will make my stay a good one! :D

Hey man, my absolute favourite PKMN has to be Lucario! Something we have in common

Hey! Nice to meet you~ Yeahh, Lucario is awesome! What are your other favourite pokemon? :)

Hiya, synerjee, welcome to PC! :3 It's very nice to meet you and I'm glad to see you here~

Oh, nice to to hear you got acquainted with some of the people here already, that's wonderful. ^^ Meeting new people makes it so much more worth it to go back to a forum! The members are very, very friendly here. But yeah, we all love Pokemon here, of course, so you'll settle in great. Your avatar is pretty adorable as well, I have a weak spot for cute Pokemon. <3 Glad you've already explored around and made some posts, too; that's good progress!

So yeah, stick around and enjoy yourself here, yes? We'd love to have you. :D Also, you're free to contact me if you'd like to chat or need help.

Synerjee

Years
    Oh, hi Cirno! Didn't notice you posted here until just now. Thanks for the welcome! I'm fitting in rather well, I think. I'm now in search of more new friends. Getting kinda lonely with only 3 friends~ With friends, everything's much more fun, right? :) maybe I'll stop by your profile for a chat sometime, if that is alright with you.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hey synerjee,hope you enjoy yourself at PC :D! It's awesome you made some good friends already,so you can chat and ask for help whenever it may be needed :3. We're all here mainly to talk about Pokemon,so you'll fit in perfectly around here :D.

I agree I can't live without friends D:,they make me laugh and crack up,help me when I need it and much more.I've just noticed,are you from Australia \o/! I'm from that wonderful country too down in Sydney.

If you love hunting for shinies,the Shiny Hunter Club in Pokemon Clubs would suit you.The users over there love hunting for shinies and I'm sure you'd make some great friends and have fun there.

I'm Rainbow by the way,just make sure to contact a staff for help and if you ever want a chat just drop by my profile alright n_n? Nice meeting you synerjee,hope you enjoy yourself here!

Synerjee

Years
    Hey synerjee,hope you enjoy yourself at PC :D! It's awesome you made some good friends already,so you can chat and ask for help whenever it may be needed :3. We're all here mainly to talk about Pokemon,so you'll fit in perfectly around here :D.

I agree I can't live without friends D:,they make me laugh and crack up,help me when I need it and much more.I've just noticed,are you from Australia \o/! I'm from that wonderful country too down in Sydney.

If you love hunting for shinies,the Shiny Hunter Club in Pokemon Clubs would suit you.The users over there love hunting for shinies and I'm sure you'd make some great friends and have fun there.

I'm Rainbow by the way,just make sure to contact a staff for help and if you ever want a chat just drop by my profile alright n_n? Nice meeting you synerjee,hope you enjoy yourself here!

Hi Rainbow! I'm enjoying myself quite a lot. :) Yeahh, and still looking for more! Hahaha.

Really, you're from Australia as well? Awesome! Well, I'm not a local, I'm an international student studying at Monash, Melbourne at the moment. I have some friends in Sydney as well! Hikari lives there too, as she has told me.

Yup, I've made a post or two at the Shiny Hunters Club already. Thanks for pointing me there though!

Nice to meet you too! Sure thing, would love to drop by sometime. Enjoy yourself as well and hope to see you around! :D

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Yeah the people here are just beautiful <3 Everyone is so nice. Trust me, you'll have a good time (:
    Well, welcome to PC! Your post count is ridiculous for some one who just joined O.o Good going lol.
    Hope you enjoy your time and feel free to drop me a VM/PM whenever you feel like chatting!

Also, try to stay away from Team Fail, he's contagious :3

Synerjee

Years
    Yeah the people here are just beautiful <3 Everyone is so nice. Trust me, you'll have a good time (:
    Well, welcome to PC! Your post count is ridiculous for some one who just joined O.o Good going lol.
    Hope you enjoy your time and feel free to drop me a VM/PM whenever you feel like chatting!

Also, try to stay away from Team Fail, he's contagious :3

Hi Pedro! Thank you! Indeed, I feel the same way. I will and already have. :)

Hahaha yeahh, I know xD I just got so excited when I first joined as I finally found a place where I can talk about pokemon openly without anyone judging me. Plus, I wanted to hit that big 15! :P

Contagious? That's a bit mean, don't you think? :P But yea thanks for the advice!

Will do. Hope to see you around too!

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
    Years
    ~Welcomeee!

I'm quite new myself as well! I hope you'll be having as much fun on the forum as I'm having!!

Lots of love. ~

Synerjee

Years
    Hi Creame, thank you! :D Welcome to PC yourself! Yeah, I'm having fun here. Don't forget to make some new friends~ Hope to see you around!

Back