• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :D.

Years
  • Whoa, no replies yet?! That has to change! Welcome to PC, GrisistosDeGris. :'D

So you're interested in hacks, I assume? I saw your post in our Emulation board and am quite happy to see you're already getting involved. PC's hackers are very talented and you can really see why that board grew to be as big as it did. A fair amount of our members started out exploring around the Emulation board, too, and I'm actually one of them. Remember how obsessed with ROM hacks I was in 2006, baha. Are you new to hacks and do you have a favorite? The first one I tried was Shiny Gold many, many years ago, and I'm still a little sad that it was never finished. Perhaps you can delve into creating your own game sometime in the future, too - there are a lot of useful resources in Emulation that you'd be able to use to your advantage. You're able to put teams together as well so be sure to take advantage of all that board has to offer.

Why not tell us a little more about yourself outside of hacks, though? :) What else do you enjoy? I'm sure you're a Pokemon fan but what games do you like? And do you like any other parts of the franchise besides the games? A lot of us play 'em but there is so much more to Pokemon.. like the anime or manga, for example. Personally I'm hooked on the games as well as the anime and merchandise! PC is a pretty great community for discussing whatever you might love be it Pokemon or non-Pokemon, since our off-topic boards are really active too. Maybe you can share your art or writing with us sometime! We love creativity here.

Enjoy your stay and see you around, okaaay? :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Here's yet another reply! <3

Welcome to PC, Grisistos! I really hope I spelled that right because I'm probably going to write a long greeting and I'm lazy to erase it all and ahhh spelling errors suuuuuck.

BUT ANYWAYS yeah welcome aboard! In for supporting projects here in the community? We'd actually love that. Both the ROM Hacking and the Game Development sections all have projects for you to support on, and many of them would love your support! You're so nice! Because a lot of them would actually love that. :D

In the meantime, why not explore the rest of the forum? Maybe boost your post count a bit by posting a bit of Pokemon discussions? There's a plethora of topics about Pokemon, and if you're interested in a little debate or discussion about anything random, we have that too. :) PC has everything you can imagine, and it's up to you to explore it!

Cirno, the moderator above me can help you out if you have any questions or concerns, as well as I'm available to help out as well. :D Have fun and see ya around!

Back