• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :D

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there and Welcome to PC!
    You haven't gave us much info about yourself/interests, so I can't really say which section you should visit and what not. But I'm sure you'll find your way around the site.
    Welp, I don't have much more to say other then I hope to see you around the forums!
    - Venitardus

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome to the forums, and I hope you're having a glamorous day!

So, what has attracted you to PC? The pokemon boards? Maybe the Emulation and ROM Hacking board? We really hope to learn more about you! The PC forums have loads of boards that will definitely cater to your interests, and I do hope that we can see you be active in these boards! There are loads of things to do, and great people to meet! <3

Thanks for coming, and I hope that you'll have a wonderful stay! Anytime you have a question or concern, you can ask a staff member for assistance! And I hope that I can chat with you sometime!

Hiya and welcome to PC! It's fantastic to have you here with us, Waspert. n~n

New peeps are always very welcome so you're totally no exception, haha. But I agree in telling us more about yourself - that way we can get to know you better and all that good stuff as well as suggest areas here you might be interested in stopping by. We have a clubs section for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon clubs, the Chit Chat Cafe for all lax chatter if you want to kick back and have fun, generation-based discussions, and plenty more things, of course. Lots of choices for you. :)

Have fun and such! Contact the staff if you need anything at all. Sincerely hopin' you stick with us for a long time as we always get sad when people disappear. See you around, all righty-o?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hii Waspert, welcome to PC! If you'd ever like to chat or be friends feel free to hit me up with a message. :)

Back