• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Hello everyone! are an Italian boy who likes Pokémon and I love this community! I hope to stay well and sorry for my bad English!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Hello Spinda94! Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here. And don't worry, your English isn't that bad! Though if it was I would forgive you because you're a spinda :3

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Yay! More teeter-totters! I love Spindas and once thought they evolve into Skarmorys :P
    Anyways, welcome to The Pokécommunity forums! Find yourself a nice cozy spot within one of the sections here or just wander around everywhere having fun! For meeting up with our friendly Oshawott, head over and post in the New Users Hangout and introduce yourself to the newbies.

You love a Spinda? So do many other people! Join a club about Normal type Pokémon and meet like thinking people or head over to the Advance Generation Gaming and find a place in Hoenn there!

Nobody will take a go at you for your English or your origins here, and that's how friendly we are! If you have any trouble, find a moderator i.e. those cool guys and gals in blue or message me for help.

Hope you have fun here! :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Welcome to the forums hope,u enjoy ur time here if u have any questions feel free to pm me! Btw MEGA SPIDNA just think about tht for a while haha

Welcome, Spinda! You've come to the right place. Because PC is awesome. [:

Anything you're hoping to do during your stay here? This place is pretty huge so there are many things to get involved in and discuss, like roleplaying, trading, battling, hacking, and so on. Just so we can get more acquainted with you and perhaps suggest areas you might enjoy on the forum. n~~n Feel free to let us know anytime if you're interested. Have a good one! If you need some assistance I'm happy to help out.

Years
    Like the others said, you'll definitely love it here. So, welcome aboard Spinda! Don't worry about your difficulty with English, we have several others who have the same problem but I'm sure you can learn lots of new words during your time here.

Any plans on what sections you want to visit? There's things ranging from ROM hacks, roleplaying, clubs, battling, trading, Pokemon discussions, video gaming, entertainment, and even plain old chit-chat. Also, don't worry about feeling lonely because you've got lots of friendly people here to support you! I'm always happy to lend a hand when I can, so don't hesitate to ask me anything.

Well, I guess I'll leave it here. Have fun at PC, Spinda!

- Hikamaru

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
    Hey Spinda, welcome to PC!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Which aspect of Pokemon do you enjoy? We have forums for about everything if you're taking Pokemon, from trading to general discussion to challenges and even more serious topics such as art and writing. Nah, your English is perfectly fine and I'm sure you'll be fine here! Good luck and have fun here, hope to see you around! Feel free to drop me a question if you feel like you need anything, or if you just want to chat. See you around! O/

Back