• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Darkshadows and Ninja Grovyle

DarkShadows

Stuck in the A b y s s
Years
  • Hello, everybody. Yes I am Ninja Grovyle. I took a break from PC for a long while, more like ages. I will be returning with a Fangame Pokemon Game soon. This time I came here to stay. My Fangame team so far is Cilerba and Ben. If you want to join the team send me a message on PC or MSN my Msn is [email protected]

I hope I have luck on my game bye bye~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hai ninja Grovyle / DarkShadows, glad you can return to PC. <3 Never met you before until today, buuuuuut, why not start now? ^^ Ah, yes...ROM Hacking~ You know, I SORT OF want to learn all about ROM Hacking, since well, its a pretty hot topic around this sub-forum! FOR ONE DAY, I SHALL CREATE THE MOST EVILLLLLL ULTIMATE GAME! [INSERT EVIL LAUGHTER HERE!] Sooo maybe I'll do that when I have the free time. Well, since your looking for recruits for your Fangame development, maybe try the Team Discussions sub forum as well? ~ i dunno; there you can discuss production of hacks with groups, or maybe just find recruits for your fanmade game, etc. Just as long assss you follow the rules there; should be easy enough. ^^

Well, all I can really say is, good luck on your game~! And I hope to see you someday again. ^_~

DarkShadows

Stuck in the A b y s s
    Years
  • You can call me Darkshadows.:) And thanks for the positive feed back. I used to ROM HACK in my past but thats the past.

Back