• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, D'MoneyBoi is here! XD

Years
    Just introducing myself... I used to be at the SPP Forums, now I am here. I also can make sigs. Just ask MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon(reasonable requests only).

Harley+

Harley+Cookies=YAY
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2007
    hi dude hope you enjoy ur stay
    sounds like u should open a shop for banners

Pm me if u wanna be friends:P

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Welcome to PC~~~ ^____^ Please read the rules, obey them, and enjoy yourself! I hope you make lots of friends :3 If you ever have a question about PC, please feel free to PM me~~!

~Kylie

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Hello welcome to PC
    if you need anything, a friend, a daily chit-chat, a question or to be in meh PC family PM me.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Hey there, Welcome to the PC. ^^
    I go to Serebii as well, but I like it better here...
    Anyhoo, I hope you have fun here! x3

~ Peace

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC!! I'm sure you will have a good stay here. There are plenty of people to meet, and plenty of area to explore. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around. XD

Back