• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Dudes.............

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Um, would you mind turning the volume down? That is, using normal grammar instead of caps locks. Thanks. And I do know Starscream by reputation. Also, your name is somewhat... but never mind. Welcome to PC. Please read the rules and obey them, also the FAQ should be read too. Don't spam, flame, or advertise, but the rules cover that. Enjoy! ~DP
    I agree.The name is reletively close to....Welcome!Have a welcome cookie!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    phat basted said:
    HI POKECOMMUNITY, THIS IS MY FIRST FORUM, I HAVE A FRIEND CALLED SID HERE, HIS USERNAME IS :StarScream:, HE SUGESTED THIS PLACE TO ME AND IT SEEMS COOL, DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HIM? BUT ANYWAY I LIKE LOADS OF STUFF AND IM VERY NICE SO SEND ME A PM COZ IM LONELY LOL, HOPE MY STAY IS LASTING AND COOL, ALSO HOW DO I CHANGE MY LOCATION? BYE1
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. I like your avatar. It's very awesome. By the way,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Back