• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello eeveeryone!

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
  • Hello, what are your main interests in pokemon? Like roleplaying drawing, playing challenges.
    Oh and go see our fabulous mods if you have any promlems. They have blue unitalicalised names.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
    Years
  • Well we do have an art section.
    It would be a pleasure to see your work in a gallery.

Years
  • Hi there, and welcome!

Nice to see more Australians here, such as myself. Nice to see you told us a bit about you, and I do have to say Fire Pokemon are awesome, I have quite a few faves myself (I do prefer Water-types better though)

If you ever came to discuss Pokemon, you've come to the right place! Since you watch the anime series of Pokemon, go and check out the Pokemon Anime section of the forums, where there's some nice anime topics.

There's also Current Gen Gaming and General Pokemon Gaming for all Pokemon gaming-related discussions, the first one covers Gens 4-5 as well as the upcoming X & Y versions, it also has trade and battle sections in there. The second one is for Gens 1-3, Spinoffs and challenges!

And also we have Art & Design since you also seem to be an artist, you'll be able to open shops or even showcase a gallery. Can't wait to see your works!

If you ever need help, feel free to ask me or any staff members with the blue, orange or red names that aren't too hard to find. Enjoy your stay girl!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Hey there! :D welcome to PC! Everyone here is also a pokemon fan so Im sure youll fit in nicely. :) Oo you like to draw? It would be awesome to see your drawings. :D Anyhow hope to see you around!

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! :)
    I hope you´ll post some drawings soon, i would love to see them.
    Well we share the same taste in pokemon, Eevee is one of my favorites aswell.
    However my favorite is Umbreon.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • hello lv.100eevee! welcome to pc! so you like to draw ? then open your own shop at the Art & Design section of pc like hikari said! you can open your sprite shop, where you can edit trainers, you can make trainer cards,you can even make a game there, but remember: read the rules first! glad to have new members there and again, welcome to pc!

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hi!Let me guess,do your favorite eeveelution is flareon?And yeah!Most of us are very Kind(especially for newcommers).So do you like drawing?Me too!
    I make a Nuzloke comic series

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, lvl100Eevee!

Welcome to PC!

Your favorite Pokémon is Eevee, eh? That's awesome! It's so cute and cuddly. :3 What do you think of its new evolution, Sylveon (the new Eeveelution for the X & Y games)?

& that's awesome that you draw! x) If you're ever interested in sharing your work with the community, PC's art & design forum is always open! xD

If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Likes Eevee, but likes fire types ?
    Go Flareon !
    Spoiler:

Put another shrimp on the Barby !

Welcome to the forum !
    From the other side of the world ! Jeez timezone differences sure can be annoying !
    What other fire Pokemon do you like ?

Have fun on the forum and if you need anything give us a shout =) !

Back