• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everone, I'm new

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
    first I must say, it is an honour to be here at PC
    Also I hope to enjoy my time here and I will follow the rules

Moderator Edit: Sorry, but you're not allowed to ask for rep. ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome to PC! =3 I'm Miyu-chan, but feel free to call me Miyu. =3 And if you have any questions, or if you just want to chat; feel free to PM me. ;D

Rep asking is frowned upon though, =/

Enjoy your time @ PC! =3

(*post dedicated to Eli*)

UltraNova

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 4, 2005
    Welcome to the forums, Nicks. Hope you love it here. Same as I hope I love it here seeing as I'm new here too. ^^ Have fun!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Nicks said:
    first I must say, it is an honour to be here at PC
    Also I hope to enjoy my time here and I will follow the rules

and can you please take to time to add to my reputation, that would make me feel great!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! If you want to be friends or if you need help just pm me! ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hello and welcome to The PokeCommunity Nicks! ^_____^ The name's Kelsey, 'tis nice to meet ya. =3 Please, don't ask for rep...it's not...good. XD Anyways, follow the rules and have a good time. ^^

~Kelsey

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome here!
    Try to be active and enjoy your time :)

Back