• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello every one

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    hello every one,I am from china,and I am 15 years old.I am not good at English.please don't laugh at me if I said something stupid.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, where saying something stupid is absolutely normal. Trust me my friend, you're not alone, by far.

So, how'd you find PC I may ask?

Also read the rules and FAQ! Always important!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, Tagslmg! I think you'll be fine. Anyway, don't forget to check out the various parts of the forums. So... have fun around PokéCommunity!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • No one will laugh because of how you speak .__. :D Were to nice here ~

Have a good time and read the Rules and such ~ Oh and make some friends, thats always nice:D

Equin

Got it memorized?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Most of the time, it doesn't matter what you say, but how you say it. And so far, we've got no problem!

Welcome to the site, I hope you have a great time while browsing, make friends, stay active, and who knows, your language might eventually become very fluent! (Not that now it's not good, it's above sufficient).

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • TO nice?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WHAT A BUFFOON. WHAT AN OAF. FRIENDS, JOIN ME IN MOCKING THIS SIMPLETON.

...*Ahem*

Well, I really want to make the Long-Ears joke, but you probably-

Ah, forget it.

Welcome, Long Ears. Despite my name, I am neither Alice nor from Shanghai.

Just to avoid any confusion.

But I do have a few lovely souvenirs from Guan Yu's tomb...

Back