• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody! =D

♦Adαnthyel

~.Chaotic wizard.~
Years
  • Oh, I lost my post ;__;

Well, I'll have to start again.
    Before that anything, I wanna clear that I'm Mexican so my english isn't very good and maybe it is still poor. Anyway, I love Pokémon since I have memory and I think that it is the most important, no?

Something about myself.
    Well, I must to say that the introductions about myself aren't my speciality, so I'll try to do it the better possible. My real name is Luis but I'm known in many sites as Adanthyel. I'm 20 years old and I'm student of Chemical Engineering. I've visited many webs and forums of Pokémon since I was 13 or 14 years old, although almost all of them were in spanish (I'm not sure if I wrote correctly xD).
    My favourite game is Pokémon Emerald and I really LOVE Espeon <3. I like specially the Psychic-type and Ghost-type pokémon, and I dislike the Electric-type 'cause... well, I dunno, haha (?).
    I love to read and I use to read Pokémon fanfictions when I don't have so much homework, so perhaps I'll visit often the 'Fanfiction and Writing' zone :3
    I've not played Black/White version yet (I don't have DS ;w; -truestory (?)-) but I'm Pokémon gamer since Red/Blue versions, although I will always love the Third Generation °-° (specially to Milotic <3)

And I think that it is all, for the moment xD. I hope to meet many people and to make many friends, and I'm sorry if I wrote wrong. I really hope to improve my english soon.

Thanks for the replies and a hug :3
    Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Sweet! Un nuevo miembro Mexicano! Yo tambien soy de Mexico. :3

...though I do speak Spanish, I'm sorta required to welcome you in English. But ANYWHO, welcome to the forums, Luis! :)

So are you a fanfic reader? PC has a library full of well-written fanfics. And some are really good! Feel free to take a read at some, as well as leave some feedback at a few. If you feel like writing a story, our very own PC's Holiday Hop get-together has a writing contest where you can write a one-shot fic of the new year or Christmas. You should enter if you have the chance.

Honestly, I have never visited a forum that was in Spanish, especially Pokemon forums. xD Anyways, Feliz Navidad a ti igualmente! :3 Read the rules if you haven't done so, and you are more than welcome to leave a visitor message if you have the chance. Send me a private message if you have questions as well. Have fun!

Years
  • Welcome to the site Luis if you ever wanna talk just send me a message. As long as your not a Chivas fan were cool.

♦Adαnthyel

~.Chaotic wizard.~
    Years
  • Sweet! Un nuevo miembro Mexicano! Yo tambien soy de Mexico. :3
    Oh, genial <3.

...though I do speak Spanish, I'm sorta required to welcome you in English. But ANYWHO, welcome to the forums, Luis! :)
    Thanks :3. Don't matter, here I wanna practice my english, so... :P

So are you a fanfic reader? PC has a library full of well-written fanfics. And some are really good! Feel free to take a read at some, as well as leave some feedback at a few. If you feel like writing a story, our very own PC's Holiday Hop get-together has a writing contest where you can write a one-shot fic of the new year or Christmas. You should enter if you have the chance.
    Oh, Holy Mother! Yes, I'm a fanfic reader; Also I've written some one-shots in spanish, although I'd like to write it in english... when my english will be better, obviously xD. I've read the thread of the Writing Contest and it really seems very interesting, but I think that maybe I could participate next time =).

Honestly, I have never visited a forum that was in Spanish, especially Pokemon forums. xD Anyways, Feliz Navidad a ti igualmente! :3 Read the rules if you haven't done so, and you are more than welcome to leave a visitor message if you have the chance. Send me a private message if you have questions as well. Have fun!
    Oh, no problem. I've visited many sites and forums (no only Pokémon), but sincerely I was hoping... 'a touch'? for to take a new way... and I'm here xD. I've read the rules and soon I'll be in your inbox asking any doubt xD.

See ya :3

Welcome to the site Luis if you ever wanna talk just send me a message. As long as your not a Chivas fan were cool.
    Thanks =P. The same for you, if you wanna talk with someone, post me in the profile =3.
    Oh my friend, I'm not soccer fan exactly, so, don't worry, I'm not 'Chivas fan' xD.

Ciao :3

Last edited:
    Back