• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody

Years
    Hello everybody. My name is Xavior Reese and I was a big Pokemon battler and trader until my Nintendo DS broke. I have read the rules over and over so I don't have to worry about that. I hope I make a lot of friends here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Aww... I'm sorry that your DS broke. They are prone to damage, though.
    (I'm on my third one if you wish to know the truth... xD)

Well, it's great that you have already read the rules. Most new members wouldn't take the time out to do so.
    Kudos to you!

So, you wish to make some friends here at the 'ol PC, huh?
    Well, trust me... you will have problems! xD

The Pokécommunity is a pretty big place, and being as it is so big; there are a lot of members here. Chances are, you will make friends with at least some of these people. It almost goes against the laws of physics if you don't!
    (Are you some kind of sorcerer?)

The most important thing for you to do is try and have some fun. After all, that's what a forum is all about.
    Well, that and gaining information...

Enjoy!

Back