• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
  • welcome to PC!
    like the one above said,be sure to read the rules and FAQs if u hav any questions

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hi there, Welcome to PC!

I have no doubt that the community will like you back, you seem like quite an interesting person! Just start posting around and you'll make friends in no time. Our RPing threads are also pretty good, you should go check them out!

So have fun!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Welcome to the Forum.

im a Lucario Fan :P that goes for Aurasphere too.

Years
  • Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha!!!
    such a...warm welcome... -_- *sigh*

Welcome to PC Bee sting, Like most people said, Make sure to read the rules, and if you have any questions read the FAQ's. If any other assistance is needed, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help.
    (I have never been stung by a bee, and never plan on being stung. :P )
    Enjoy your stay here at this Wonderful Community.

~Ryu

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hi and welcome to PC!

Make sure to read the global rules, and the RP rules. Everyone here is very nice, I'm sure they'll like you! Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Back