• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody

dkmec20

Ultimate Trainer
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    How's it going everybody? I'm new here and I'd like to know a bit about everyone here.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh, but there's time to get to know everyone else later. :P If you told us a little more about yourself, it'd be easier to get to know people. Welcome though! I'm Sydian, I'm obsessed with making and collecting icons, and Petilil is one of my favorite Pokemon. :) What about you? What brought you to the site? And what are some of your favorite games?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Sydian is correct. Not to mention it'd be preeeeety hard to get to know all of us. :D Since, well, there are quite a few thousand members that frequent this particular community. But hey, most of us are pretty sociable.

Looks like you're finding your way around the boards decently, but should you have any questions feel free to contact me or any other member with a bold user name that Team Fail mentioned above me. Any one of us would be happy to help ya out! :]

Have fun, my man.

Last edited:
    Back