• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody

2122wolf

3rd Generation Journeyman
    Years
    Greetings experts, pokemaniacs, bug catchers, hikers and yes all the other trainers in this wide wide universe.
    The only pokemon games I have had the pleasure of playing so far are the generation 3 games, emulated on my phone (it handles pretty nicely), as I don't have a pc or wii or any off that. Needless to say I was instantly a fan and its definitely been the rpg game or series of games to keep me going the longest.
    Well just recently I've been getting quite interested in hacking, yeah I'm not ashamed to say it, in order to complete my pokedex which would be impossible to do for me otherwise. I haven't used hacking to alter pokemon to make the games at all easier for me one bit, that would make things boring.
    I've actually been enjoying hacking quite a bit, done because gameshark does not work on vBag for symbian but the problem is there aren't enough hex code guides haha!
    This is really long isn't it. . .

Back