• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody

Braviary75

Black_Kyurem75
Years
  • Hello everyone I'am Braviary75 i come from france and speak a little bit english
    I love pokemon and pokemon B/W more than other
    I started playing Pokémon with Red version when i was 5 years old in GB
    My favorite pokemon its Braviary its why i chose this username
    I love all fake pokemon and the anime too and movies I wait for Pokemon movie 14

It's ats all about

And nice too meet you Pokecommunities' Members

See you soon in the forum

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Hello Braviary75, welcome to The PokéCommunity Forums!

I quite like Braviary too. I always liked its design, and the fact that it can learn Superpower really helps it a lot. If you like Pokémon Black and White you should check out the forum, and post in the threads.

Anyways, don't forget to read the rules and have fun here!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, Braviary75! I guess I can read your post fine, huh? Maybe after some time you'll get it better and better, what with PC being an English-speaking forum. I do hope that you can stay active around the forums - one post even per day will go a long way towards your activity.

Giving the rules a read should be a good start for you. Don't forget that staff members are always on your side should you need them. At the forum index (the first page you see on the forums), there's a part at the bottom saying "View Forum Leaders". That will bring up moderators and administrators of the forums - you might need it when you have any problems. Asking a staff member when you have questions or need help is a good idea.

Have fun around the forums!

Years
  • Hello everyone I'am Braviary75 i come from france and speak a little bit english
    I love pokemon and pokemon B/W more than other
    I started playing Pokémon with Red version when i was 5 years old in GB
    My favorite pokemon its Braviary its why i chose this username
    I love all fake pokemon and the anime too and movies I wait for Pokemon movie 14

It's ats all about

And nice too meet you Pokecommunities' Members

See you soon in the forum

Hi Braviary75!

Braviary is such a cool Pokemon, I have to agree with you.

If you love Pokemon Black & White Versions so much, I recommend the Black And White section of PC.

I'm currently playing Black right now.

See you again!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi Baviary, and welcome aboard! I think your English is absolutely great, as long as we could understand what you wanted to tell us, then that's fine! And don't bother yourself too much about it, I'm not a good speaker myself as well and it isn't my first language, but my stay in different forums totally helped me manage this kind of knowledge and grammatical skills in English and I sure do hope that it will do the same for you too! ^^;;

I think we all have been a fan of Pokemon ever since we were a child, I mean it already became a part of our childhood and is still part of our lives till then! I definitely feel good about being a Pokemon fan for almost a decade now, it's a feeling of an achievement as well as an acoomplishment, really! Can't believe I could stick to the whole thing for that long! :3

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to find what your looking for and perhaps what your expecting in a Pokemon forum here at PC. This place is really huge and is really old too, but it's actually holding on strong and actually growing into a bigger one! There's also basically a lot of things to do here and to contribute, so take your time to look around, it might be confusing but you'll get eventually used here, plus you could always ask for help to the staff members if your not sure about something!

Make sure to read the rules, I think that's the only key in order for you to just be perfectly alright here. If you don't then you'll get yourself into some scary punishments and stuff, and I'm sure you don't want that to happen, noo? Have a great time and stick around! <3

Back