• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Hello, I am Umbr30n and I'm new to this Forum... I hope you all would enjoy me being here.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hello Umbr30n! I hope you enjoy the forum :3 what boards are you particularly interested in?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome aboard, Umbr30n! Here's a complimentary Umbreon plushie from your fellow moderator! :)

Hello Everybody!

Great to see ya here, btw. I'm Meganium and I'm here to welcome ya. A lot of new users like you are coming here, and they all have the same purpose as you do. :D Feel free to explore what this amazing community has to offer, you'll meet even more Umbreon fans like I am...yep, Umbreon is like my favorite Eeveelution! :)

Anyways you will defo enjoy it here. Have a great time and I'll see ya around!

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Hello Umbr30n! I hope you enjoy the forum :3 what boards are you particularly interested in?

It's an honour to meet you!

I'm interested in the Pinata Island forum and particaly this one.

Welcome aboard, Umbr30n! Here's a complimentary Umbreon plushie from your fellow moderator! :)

Great to see ya here, btw. I'm Meganium and I'm here to welcome ya. A lot of new users like you are coming here, and they all have the same purpose as you do. :D Feel free to explore what this amazing community has to offer, you'll meet even more Umbreon fans like I am...yep, Umbreon is like my favorite Eeveelution! :)

Anyways you will defo enjoy it here. Have a great time and I'll see ya around!

How very generous! It's great to see you too!

Many people don't use Umbreons in their ultimate team, but it can prove to be an ultimate wall. Y'know, great Defenses, good HP, and all that stuff.

Yah, I'm going to make a group for Umbreon fans. You can join if you want!

I wish you luck!

Years
  • Hello, I am Umbr30n and I'm new to this Forum... I hope you all would enjoy me being here.

Hi Umbreon, I am Hikari.

Since you liek Umbreonz, may I suggest checking out this club in Pokemon Clubs which is all about the Eeveelutions.

We also have Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia which are loads of fun, and I love having a little laugh there.

Have fun checking the links and remember to contact the mods if you get lost.

- Hikari10

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Hi Umbreon, I am Hikari.

We also have Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia which are loads of fun, and I love having a little laugh there.

Have fun checking the links and remember to contact the mods if you get lost.

- Hikari10

Okeydokey, nice to meet you.

Unfortunately I am not very funny although I try to be as funny as possible.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Once I've finished the story and my main Pokédex in Black/White, my plan is to get as many evolutions of Eevee as I can. I know where the Snow and Moss Rocks are, and day/night leveling up is a definite option. That leaves me the Stones. This will be a fun project that I look forward to (more than the training LMAO).

I remember playing using Umbreon in Pokémon Colosseum - being a starter, it might have been stronger than a normal Umbreon. Espeon is a starter as well (you get both). If you've never played that, see if you can hunt down a copy. Eevee is in Pokémon XD, but I believe neither of those evolutions is an option as there is no day/night cycle.

Welcome, and beware the Mad Eeveeologist with Twin Oshawottz...wait, she already posted. Never mind then. :)

Cyclone

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello, I am Umbr30n and I'm new to this Forum... I hope you all would enjoy me being here.

Welcome Umbr30n, My name is Diablo. And I absolutely love welcoming Newbies and I'm glad to see a new face here.

Hope we be good friends and I hope to see you round :D

Flute

Full-time loser
    Years
  • Welcome, user! My name's Flute. What's your favourite pokemon? It seems like it would be... Cubone?

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to PC Umbreon! I also like the Eeveelutions :D My fave is Jolteon :P I haven't much to say i am currently doing a, ultimate water monotype challenge (i'm in Johto now, just got my first badge) you should definitely pay a visit to the challenges section :)
    anyway, see you later :)

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Once I've finished the story and my main Pokédex in Black/White, my plan is to get as many evolutions of Eevee as I can. I know where the Snow and Moss Rocks are, and day/night leveling up is a definite option. That leaves me the Stones.

I remember playing using Umbreon in Pokémon Colosseum - being a starter, it might have been stronger than a normal Umbreon. Espeon is a starter as well (you get both). If you've never played that, see if you can hunt down a copy. Eevee is in Pokémon XD, but I believe neither of those evolutions is an option as there is no day/night cycle.

WHOA. Never played that. I played Pokemon Battle Revolution though (3D Graphics on Wii).

Welcome Umbr30n, My name is Diablo. And I absolutely love welcoming Newbies and I'm glad to see a new face here.

Hope we be good friends and I hope to see you round :D

Nice to meet you! It's nice to meet everybody.

Welcome, user! My name's Flute. What's your favourite pokemon? It seems like it would be... Cubone?

Nice to meet you.

Nope, hehe. My favourite Pokemon is Umbreon.

Hi! Welcome to PC Umbreon! I also like the Eeveelutions :D My fave is Jolteon :P I haven't much to say i am currently doing a, ultimate water monotype challenge (i'm in Johto now, just got my first badge) you should definitely pay a visit to the challenges section :)
    anyway, see you later :)

Nice to meet you!

I'd say Jolteon is the second best eeveelution. I think you'd probably know first place in my opinion.

I had Pokemon Heart Gold, with 16 badges (You can go to Kanto). Unluckily one day I lost that game, but almost all my good pokemon had been on Pokemon Battle Revolution (All but one).

Oh, I'll go over there then. See ya later!

Back