• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody

Years
  • Hey, I'm Swif' and I'm French so sorry for my bad english.
    The French community is a little bit boring so I came here :)
    But I'm here to talk about Pokémon XY and know some users too.

So, I hope I'll have a great time in the Pokécommunity !

TY

So you come from France? I've been there on holiday a few times and i like it there. Im from the Netherlands myself.
    Well you are at the right place if its about X&Y, its pretty trending here (ofc its a pokemon forum... Shadow you dummy xD).

Be sure to read the rules, ask a moderator (the people with blue bolded names) and have fun around here ^_^
    Oh and if you wanna chat, drop a Vm/PM on my profile, im a chatting person myself :3

Years
  • Thank you ! ^^

Shadow : Really ? Where have you been ?
    For the rules, I think it's the same for all forums, so I normally understood all the rules.:)

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • welcome to PC Swif'!

dont worry about your english it seems pretty good and even if it isnt you can improve it here pretty well.

also you came to the right place if you wanna talk about x and y since its one of the most active forums right now! you can also vm/pm me if you wanna talk. anyways enjoy your time here ;)

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • Hello Swif' and welcome to PC

Be sure to read the rules, ask a moderator (the people with blue bolded names) and have fun around here ^_^
    Oh and if you wanna chat, drop a Vm/PM on my profile, im a chatting person myself :3

Exactly what he said for me as well

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Bienvenue à Pokecommunity, Swif' ! Your English is better than what my French is XD

So, you are here to talk about Pokemon X and Y? You can discuss about it in the X and Y section. If you ever need to chat, just send either a Private Message or a Visitor Message. You will definately enjoy it on Pokecommunity! :D

Back