• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

Years
    Now time for a much older member to jump in here. It's so great to meet you, Girazilla!

Going by what little stuff is mentioned in your post, why not tell us more about yourself? Such as interests, like how long you've been into Pokemon or what hobbies you like to do? Tell us as much as you'd like, because we love getting to know you guys! For now, I'll be happy to direct you to the Battling & Team Building section if you are interested in competitive Pokemon battling, or even Video Games if you're more into online Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros tourneys. Feel free to look around and see which appeals to you better.

Good luck with sticking around and if you need assistance, don't hesitate to contact a staff member. Have an awesome time and I'll be seeing you around, hopefully!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oooh cool! Welcome! <33

Ah, so, you're looking for people to trade and battle? You can head on over to the Trade Corner to trade with others, and we have the Team and Team Building board if you want to battle, in which I believe that there's a Wi-fi battle request there! So, I hope you'll enjoy the stuff there, and I also hope we can see you more often around the place!

Don't be shy on telling us about yourself too. <33 And have a grand time, pal. :3

Welcome welcome, Girazilla! You're in a great place if you're looking to make some in-game friends. =)

Outside the trade and battle forums you can also swap friend codes with others in the friend code thread over at the Pokemon X&Y board so you're certainly good to go. Enjoy your time exploring the community and if you're ever in need of help you're more than welcome to poke our staff members. We're happy to lend a hand. Enjoy. (^~^)

Back