• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody :)

Magaribay

no shinies
Years
  • Hello guys my name Magaribay and Im new here at PC.
    Ive played Crystal, FireRed, Sapphire, Pearl, White, and X
    Nice to meet you all ^-^
    Got a 3Ds recently and have been playing pokemon X for a while now
    Current Team
    Gardevoir
    Greninja
    Lucario
    Talonflame
    Aegislash
    Venasaur

Also if anybody has a foreign ditto will they be willing to trade with me? :3 I wanna try the masuda method of getting shinies, thanks a lot!

Years
  • Hey Magaribay! Welcome to Pokecommunity! :) How are you enjoying Pokemon X so far? I personally found it to be a little disappointing (especially post game) but fun nonetheless.

You have a good looking team so far and you've actually used two Pokemon I used on my play through (Gardevoir and Talonflame). Will you utilize the Xerneas that you're gonna receive later on or is that going straight to the PC? :P

I'm sorry to say that I don't have a foreign Ditto I could trade you, but I'm sure that if you snoop around the Trade Corner for a bit someone will have one to trade especially in the Trade Shops.

I hope to see you around and if you have any questions then you should ask staff (they won't bite, I promise :)).

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Hey there Magaribay! Nice to meet you! Welcome to PC!

I really like your main six, I'm pretty sure they can form a great competitive team! I played Y, and I really enjoyed it! I recommend buying ORAS, it's worth all the money, although it seemed a bit disappointing.

Pretty much that, and again, Welcome to PC!

Years
  • Hello and welcome to you Magaribay! I hope you're having a great time yourself.

I have to say, your team is very close to what I used a lot on my main ingame casual play team in X, except I substituted a Roserade in place of Venusaur. They're the same type though so it's not much, but Greninja does happen to be my fave of the Kalos starters. Anyways, Fun Size directed you over to the Trade Corner section if you're into trading, and you'll be pretty impressed with the service our trading experts will be providing.

Enjoy your stay with us and I wish you the best of luck with sticking around, and if you ever need anything you're always free to ask me or any staff members. See you around the forums okay?

Years
  • Pretty nice team! I'm replaying X right now with an unevolved challenge and it's been insanely fun so far. :') Welcome, Magaribay! ♥ Have plans to try OR/AS sometime?

And good luck getting a foreign Ditto, I only have one so I don't can't trade sadly.. but there are plenty over in the trade forums. Hope you enjoy your time on PokeCommunity and will stick around. Have a blast!

Magaribay

no shinies
    Years
  • Hey Magaribay! Welcome to Pokecommunity! :) How are you enjoying Pokemon X so far? I personally found it to be a little disappointing (especially post game) but fun nonetheless.

You have a good looking team so far and you've actually used two Pokemon I used on my play through (Gardevoir and Talonflame). Will you utilize the Xerneas that you're gonna receive later on or is that going straight to the PC? :P

I'm sorry to say that I don't have a foreign Ditto I could trade you, but I'm sure that if you snoop around the Trade Corner for a bit someone will have one to trade especially in the Trade Shops.

I hope to see you around and if you have any questions then you should ask staff (they won't bite, I promise :)).
    Hello! nice to meet you! :D
    Im having tons of fun playing pokemon X and I dont plan on using Xerneas I think I'll stick to this team for a while :3
    I dont really like legendaries '~'

Magaribay

no shinies
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to you Magaribay! I hope you're having a great time yourself.

I have to say, your team is very close to what I used a lot on my main ingame casual play team in X, except I substituted a Roserade in place of Venusaur. They're the same type though so it's not much, but Greninja does happen to be my fave of the Kalos starters. Anyways, Fun Size directed you over to the Trade Corner section if you're into trading, and you'll be pretty impressed with the service our trading experts will be providing.

Enjoy your stay with us and I wish you the best of luck with sticking around, and if you ever need anything you're always free to ask me or any staff members. See you around the forums okay?
    hello nice to meet ya.
    I really love venasaur over roserade due to the mega evolution. And Venasaur has that nostalgia feeling to him :D
    I'll Hopefully be seeing you around t he forums as well.
    Oh and thanks to some digging around I managed to get an Italian Ditto thanks everyone

Magaribay

no shinies
    Years
  • Pretty nice team! I'm replaying X right now with an unevolved challenge and it's been insanely fun so far. :') Welcome, Magaribay! ♥ Have plans to try OR/AS sometime?

And good luck getting a foreign Ditto, I only have one so I don't can't trade sadly.. but there are plenty over in the trade forums. Hope you enjoy your time on PokeCommunity and will stick around. Have a blast!
    Hello! nice name btw lol
    I might get OR/AS sooner or later but i just want to play ever inch out of X because i know there is a lot you can do

Magaribay

no shinies
    Years
  • Hey Magaribay! and welcome to PC!.

That's a really nice team!, I didn't had the chance to play the 6th gen games, but I know the Pokemons. Looks strong. If you want a Ditto ASAP you could ask for one in the Trade Corner. By the way, do you have a favorite region?.

If you want to talk with somebody, feel free to send me a message. Good luck and stay active!.
    helloooo my favorite region by far is probably Kanto in FireRed because there was so much explore after the Elite 4 :D

Back