• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone :3

Years
  • Hello! Zaara here~ I'm new here. I recently started looking into playing pokemon competitively. I look forward to learning more about pokemon and making some new friends hopefully :3

Years
  • Heya Zaara! Welcome to the forum [:

Not a good competitive battler at all but I'm sure you'll be able to get help in the Battling & Team Building forum, plus we have a Showdown server here where you can challenge others for some practice. Have a good time! Cutie avatar as well, huge Raichu lover. <3

Years
  • Heya Zaara! Welcome to PC! I've been playing Pokemon competitively for about 3.5 years now, so if you'd like to learn, I'd be more than happy to tutor you! Just drop me a PM or Skype/Discord add if you're interested. :)
    I hope to see you around!

Back