• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone at Pokecommunity!

Beebeeson

A wild Beebeeson appeared!
Years
  • hi there :)

i'm new to the forums. you probably won't hear much from me as i can be quite shy on forums and i spend most of my time reading and researching rather than posting.

i've been using emulators for over four years now, but i've only recently taken an interest in rom hacking etc. i was drawn to this site because you've got a big community and so many resources, everyone seems to be really helpful too!

well, that's my introduction done. hello to everybody :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hello, Beebeeson. Wow your username is kinda fun to say. :D
    Welcome to PokeCommunity~ I hope you do end up posting more than you say you generally do~

Beebeeson

Years
  • Hello, Beebeeson. Wow your username is kinda fun to say. :D
    Welcome to PokeCommunity~ I hope you do end up posting more than you say you generally do~

haha thankyou! my friends say i am the 'human bidoof', 'beebee' kind of became my pokemon cry XD
    i'll try, maybe when i'm more confident ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC! A female rom hacker? That's kinda rare to see around here. XD (Well in my opinion, anyway). You're shy on forums? PC isn't a place to be shy at, we're all kind and talkative and friendly and etc. :D; But yeah overall PC is a pretty people friendly place.

So I take it you like Bidoof? ...that Pokemon isn't exactly the most popular one, but yeah. XD; Have fun at PC anyway~!

Beebeeson

Years
  • Welcome to PC! A female rom hacker? That's kinda rare to see around here. XD (Well in my opinion, anyway). You're shy on forums? PC isn't a place to be shy at, we're all kind and talkative and friendly and etc. :D; But yeah overall PC is a pretty people friendly place.

So I take it you like Bidoof? ...that Pokemon isn't exactly the most popular one, but yeah. XD; Have fun at PC anyway~!

oh no! i hope the boys don't outnumber me too much! :p everyone seems nice so far, i hope that i'll make some friends ^^

yah i kinda feel sorry for Bidoof as one of the useless pokemon XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to PC! Well, I hope to see you quite a bit around the site! You don't have too much to worry about as nearly everyone here is nice and willing to help you out! I'm practically useless at hacking but I'll occasionally check the section out to see if there are any good completed hacks worth playing.

Anyway, I hope you have a chance to get to know people and have fun on our site!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Oh cool another hacker. I hope to see good hacks coming from you. Also, I hope to see you in the other boards as well. Oh and, I know quite a few female hackers, so you're not alone! :D

Welcome to PC and happy hacking!

Beebeeson

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to PC! Well, I hope to see you quite a bit around the site! You don't have too much to worry about as nearly everyone here is nice and willing to help you out! I'm practically useless at hacking but I'll occasionally check the section out to see if there are any good completed hacks worth playing.

Anyway, I hope you have a chance to get to know people and have fun on our site!

hi :D i've been checking out all the projects there, some of them are pretty amazing stuff!

Oh cool another hacker. I hope to see good hacks coming from you. Also, I hope to see you in the other boards as well. Oh and, I know quite a few female hackers, so you're not alone! :D

Welcome to PC and happy hacking!

that's a relief :p it will be awhile practising before i can make anything worth playing on lol!

Back