• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone :D

Charliza

Eliza
    Years
    Hey, I'm Eliza. Don't think it really bothers anyone, for I don't think I'll be really active anywhere outside the Trade section, but you never know.
    -15 years old
    - live in the Netherlands
    - if there's anything more you want to know, PM me or check my profile ;D

I like Pokémon. Not totally obsessed with it, which I couldn't be for my lack of proper math skills, but I just like to play the games and collect some cards now and then. To make me think I have a purpose in life lol -forever alone-
    It saddens me though there never are any events near me.. does anyone else have this problem :/?

Hope to talk to you people soon C:

Years
    Hey, I'm Eliza. Don't think it really bothers anyone, for I don't think I'll be really active anywhere outside the Trade section, but you never know.
    -15 years old
    - live in the Netherlands
    - if there's anything more you want to know, PM me or check my profile ;D

I like Pokémon. Not totally obsessed with it, which I couldn't be for my lack of proper math skills, but I just like to play the games and collect some cards now and then. To make me think I have a purpose in life lol -forever alone-
    It saddens me though there never are any events near me.. does anyone else have this problem :/?

Hope to talk to you people soon C:

Hi Eliza, how are you enjoying PC so far?

I've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time and I've played most of the main series games from Ruby/Sapphire onwards.

Read the rules or contact a moderator if you need help.

Have a good time and catch all the Pokemon you love!

Cid

Years
    Hi there Eliza. :D
    Yay, you like Pokémon. Same here. I relate to the lack of near events.
    It's depressing, but I'm not much of an event person either.

Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums! Or you could call it PC, because imo the name's too long to type. xD
    I guess you've decided to hang out in the Trade Corner-- maybe exclusively. I hope you realize that there's more to PC than Pokémon (although we do have a lot of Pokémon-centered places here that would make you active), and I'm sure PC would still entertain you even if you weren't totally obsessed with Pokémon. Check out a few threads in the Creative Discussions, Technology & Media or Off-Topic Discussions, and if you feel like joining in on the conversations, feel free to do so. Of course, read the rules of those sections along with the forum-wide rules, but yeah.

We hope to talk to you soon, too. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hey Eliza! Welcome! Actually, some of the events are now given out over wi-fi, so if you can get on there it's not so bad. If you don't have wi-fi, then it's still a pain.... I do wish they'd do away entirely with the whole "have to physically go somewhere to get an event Pokemon" stuff. I used to have fairly easy access to some of those type of events (since they were handed out at retail outlets) but not anymore...

Anyway, are you enjoying your stay on PC so far? What do you think of things here? Hope you take time to get to know us and explore the site and discover everything we have to offer!

Charliza

Eliza
    Years
    OMG, thanks for the warm welcome guys.. that's really cool. I'll be sure to check out the rest of the PC forums though, if I have time... :C Btw, I love the new theme.

So far I'm just luring around, there's just SOOO MUCH :D it lights my fangirl-fire.

Back