• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone :D

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Hi i'm Kakko97
    I'm an italian "hacker" (i'm still a noob xD)
    i'm making a hack of Diamond (italian language)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Kakko! :) It's nice to see some ROM Hackers like you, and you're from Italy as well! I'm learning Italian in my own time, though it has been quite a while. xD

A ROM Hack of Diamond...in Italian... that's something I'd totally play. With that, I'll learn more of the language. ^_^ Though I haven't really played Diamond myself, so that's something new. (Only played Platinum). Be sure to check out the DS tools you may need in the Toolbox section of the Emulation section. Those tools over there will definitely help you out. And be sure to take advantage of the rest of the Emulation section as well, there are a lot of helpful tips and advice that will be very useful. :3

Be sure to read the rules, and I'll see ya around the forums then? Have fun!

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 25
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Welcome to PokemonCommunity ^^ its cool that your italian~ i wanted to elarn italian and french. i wlays wanted tot ravel to Paris and Venice Italy~ so anyways welcome and hope you have a great time here, meet friendly people, and make friends :)

P.S good luck on your diamond hack :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Welcome to PC! Hope you find a home here! :D

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Oh wow Italian, I always wanted to visit there. Ohh and your a hacker, always nice to see new content come in from new members. Don't worry for not being as experienced with Rom hacking, I'm still a novice hacker and I still need to learn a lot before I'm ever any good. :P Just look at the tutorials and ask for some help from some of the community and you should be on your way to making it all. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your game goes well, and hope to see you around! :)

Back