• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone! I have an idea about slogan for this forum!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Well, first, HELLO!!! :D

How do you do?

OK, then, second, ummm, I wonder why is this forum does not have slogan yet.
    It is written We are still working on a better slogan!

I have an idea, if the original slogan for POKEMON is Gotta catch 'em all!
    then why are we do not take slogan from that, then we modify it, like this one: Gotta hack 'em all!

I think it is a good idea.... Besides that, Gotta hack 'em all! also resemble our goal, that is hacking all POKEMON game!!! :laugh:

Who are agree with me?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Aha, you havnt read the FAQ yet my sir. ;) So I suggest you read that .

We're still working on a better slogan is our slogan ;D and always will! Oh yeah, and reading the rules too will help.

Well Welcome to PC! And thanks for the attempt, but we don't need it, sorry. ;D

See you around bud.
    ~Ryan

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Ya.. like everyone said there is a slogan.

Oh by the way, there is more to this place than hacking, just wanted to point that out...

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • We already have a slogan, hate to burst your bubble. Like DC said, there's more to PC than hacking. There is a WHOLE LOT MORE!

But, welcome to PokeCommunity forums. We hope you'll read the rules, make friends and have fun!

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    "We are still looking for a better slogan!" IS our slogan. It just kind of stuck after a while, I guess. Sorry. Plus, I don't think that's our goal on PC... O_O Otherwise, this would just be a hacking forum.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Hehehe, sorry for my lazyness....

Now, what should I say? Errr, I did not think that We are still working on a better slogan! IS REALLY our slogan!!! Duh! :embarrass

You're right that I did not read the FAQ, sorry! I thought it was not asked there. And, I just now know it after you tell me....

Honestly, I feel strange and uh... sick with that REALLY our slogan.

Yeah, I know that this forum is not only for hacking, but.... :knockedou

Well, I do not have any word to say, so....

THE END!

Hehehe, I mean SEE YOU!

Revendusman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    Hacker! More to PC to hacking! (sorry, just jumping on the bandwagon being a newb and all)

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    I once proposed a new slogan aswell,but know im used to the "we are still working on a better slogan!"
    I sure you will get used to this slogan.

Tenzou

~Ten...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Hehehe, funny slogan 'Gotta Hack 'em all'. Anyways, have a fun time around here and make lots of friends.

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Welcome to the community! As you probably know "We are still working on a better slogan!" is our slogan...

If you haven't, you should read the FAQ.

PM me if you need anything.

~ Siimo

Back