• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone! I'm MeDerpy!

MeDerpy

UltraDerp
Years
Just here to introduce myself! I love Pokemon, and I love games in general :P. If you want to trade or whatnot, contact me! I have lots of shinies! Oh, that's another thing. I'm a shiney collector...Er, honestly not just a collector. A hoarder. I think I have a problem....

I need to go to a Poke Center....

ANYWAYS!

I hope to have fun here! Hello to all ^.^!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
Welcome MeDerpy! Glad you made a thread introducing yourself! What brings you to our lovely forum? =] I'm Alex, nice to meet ya.

You're a fan of trading eh? In that case; the Trade Corner would probably interest you then, tons of trading going on there daily so I'm sure it's something you'll love. I feel ya btw, I'm a shiny hoarder myself. x'D Ohh well hehe. If you don't mind me asking—what games have you played from the Pokémon series and do you have a fave out of them? ;3

Enjoy your time here on PC and be sure to ask a staff member if you have any questions or concerns! Feel free to VM me if you're wanting any chats—see you & have fun. :]

MeDerpy

UltraDerp
Years
Hello ^.^! I think what brought me here is I wanted a place to blab about Pokemon, haha. The games out of the franchise I've played is, Red, Gold, Ruby, Soulsilver, Emerald, Y, Omega Ruby, Firered, and Platinum! I think my favorites would have to be Soulsilver/Gold or the new ORAS! How about you?

Back