• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone !I'm new here...wanting to make friends and roleplay with them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Hi everyone in PC !!!!!! I'm here because I wanna make friends for roleplay !!!! *Smile*.I'm also a great big fan of Pokemon Adventures/Pokemon Special/Pokemon manga ~~~ *smile wider* So..erm..nice to meet you guys.Hopefully we can get to role play alot and have fun with POKEMON ! Buh-bye ! Sayonara ~~~! *waves* (I'm a happy-go-lucky type of person and also eats a lot like Diamond F3)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello MatoKoIp and welcome to PC! You are very happy person. :) You like role playing? That's fine. It's great to hear that you want to make new friends. ^^ You might want to check "Role-Playing" section where you can find RP's. Remember to read the rules and always be nice to everyone, okay! :)

Well have a good time at PC!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Arigato~~~~ Chimecho and Azurill are the cutest for me~~~ :D.I did post them in the cute Pokemon Fanclub :) Anyway,nice meeting you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *smiles* I really like your excitement. :D Welcome to the forums. ^__^

I was never really into the manga, but it does sound pretty interesting to read. :) Fortunately, here at PC we have a wonderful section where you can talk about the manga. If your a fan of the current series, or maybe the past series, you should totally check out the discussions the board has. You'll be amazed as to how many friends you'll meet when you get involved. :)

We also have a huuuuuge Roleplay Corner here, since you're also interested in Roleplaying & stuff. Maybe you have a roleplay planned out or you're just interested in joining one? Have fun roleplaying! And have fun at the forums as well. :) You can always PM me if you have any questions. ok! See ya!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Imma interested in joining one. Yep,the manga is pretty cool :D . Role playing is fun haha..I wanna role play as Diamond from the manga xD.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums!

I used to read manga (especially Pokémon Adventures/Special), but I think I stopped right at the end of Hoenn saga - well, I think I'm going to miss out on lots of things! And I barely caught up to Hoenn by way of a relative's stash of manga, so... if weren't for that, I'd be stuck in Yellow even by now! XD

I think PC has a sizeable RPing community, so maybe... hey, maybe you should join in something that's waiting for new players, to get things going! Maybe you'll learn something, too!

Have fun around PC!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I love your enthusiasm. Welcome to the forums, Matoko! I've met several Roleplayers, and they are sure good, and friendly too, so don't be afraid if you want to talk to them, and if you need any help about Roleplaying then I'm sure they would love to help you out! I'm certain that you would have a lot of fun in the Roleplay Corner, there are currently a lot of roleplays to join in, but you could also make your own so go ahead and write fantasy into reality! .. By any chance, since Roleplaying and Fanfiction are kind of related, do you write Poetry? I love writing Poetry, but they are not as good as you think, well, if you do then, I'd love to read them! I read the manga sometimes, but not as quite as I watch the anime. I'm sure there's a section for the Pokemon Manga, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've seen it in the Pokemon General section. :P

Anyway, once again, welcome! If you want someone to talk to, then come, visit my profile and leave a message! I would love to talk to you. And in case you have any questions, then asking me would be fine too! Have fun Roleplaying and I hope to see you around. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Twiggy~~ You should read the Pearl and Diamond arc cause is awesome too...Got touchy moment,funny moment,sad moment.Ton's of moments xD. Haha,well nice meeting ya.

Thanks Snivy~~~ Roleplaying is fun ~~~ Oh ya,I also love writing novels and stuff.I wrote around 10 books of stories before but I kinda stop half way cause I got new ideas.Now,I'm itching to write a story about Pokemon through roleplaying for more ideas. :)

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I laughed very hard when I saw this thread title, because my mind takes things to places they should never go lmao. I'll leave that one to your imaginations.

Welcome MatokoIp! I don't go to the Roleplay forum much (or at all, really) so I won't see you there but hopefully I'll see you around the boards at some point! :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hi everyone in PC !!!!!! I'm here because I wanna make friends for roleplay !!!! *Smile*.I'm also a great big fan of Pokemon Adventures/Pokemon Special/Pokemon manga ~~~ *smile wider* So..erm..nice to meet you guys.Hopefully we can get to role play alot and have fun with POKEMON ! Buh-bye ! Sayonara ~~~! *waves* (I'm a happy-go-lucky type of person and also eats a lot like Diamond F3)

Hello Matoko! I'm sure you'll find very great friends here in PC! Especially in the RP section! You better check THIS SECTION OUT. For your information, there are still several spots open on some RP my RP included.

So that's it. Have fun RP'ing. See you around.

-mR

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Twiggy~~ You should read the Pearl and Diamond arc cause is awesome too...Got touchy moment,funny moment,sad moment.Ton's of moments xD. Haha,well nice meeting ya.

Diamond & Pearl saga? I think I need to get my hands on that. After that, maybe I'll check up on BW... but I think I don't really have much time these days, even after graduating - lots of things coming up!

It's nice to see you, huh? I think you'll get to know a lot of people as long as you keep replying like this. Do remember to post in other sections, though!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Thnx Raichu and miltank.

Anyway Twiggy,if you ahve time.Go and read.It's awesome.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Since I had massive fun with the past sagas, I think I'll need to go hunt copies of them all! Hmm... I wonder how successful I'll be?

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Thanks Master-Pixel ><

And Twiggy,I'm sure that you are 100% successful if you have the passion about Pokemon and to read the manga. :)

Back