• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone My Name Is BlazeBit

BlazeBit

Pixel Artist
Years
  • I came here mainly because I was interested in 3rd party Pokemon games. I program in Java/C++,

I am also an (extremely) amateur pixel-artist looking for tips from other pixel artists... and I cant RNG very well.

I hope there are nice people here. (•‿•)

I love you all,
    ~BlazeBit (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Note: My avatar may be messed up.

Your an inspiration, Abnegation and mercurysky,(and your collective teams) your work is amazing. I came here because of you!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh, a pixel artist? We've got a pretty active pixel art section on PC, so I'm sure you'll get all the suggestions and help you need there. n__n Go ahead and look around there if you'd like, but make sure to read the rules to avoid making mistakes (same goes for any section haha).

There's definitely nice people here, so hopefully you stick around~ I'm sure you won't regret it! If you'd like to get to know other new members, I'd recommend chatting in the New Users Hangout sticky in New Users/Welcome. Have fun!

Also the two you mentioned are definitely very talented people! I've seen their work and it's amazing. :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • A pixel artist! Yay! I really enjoy seeing pixel artists. :3 Hi! I'm Yuki's Sword--the Hyperactive Edward Elric fan! I hope you make friends, become active and enjoy your stay. ^^

BlazeBit

Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Thank you all for your greetings! I feel very welcome here! I think Ill stay here, the people here are so intelligent and different! Really, thank you.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey BlazeBit, welcome!

I have to say, I'm incredibly offended that you didn't label me as one of your inspirations. I am the greatest pixel artist ever to exist and I won't be treated as second rate just because Abnegation and mercurysky have work that's more ~popular~.

It's OK though! Just so you know there's no hard feelings, I've made you a pixel art Charmander sprite using my amazing skills. It's my gift to you!

Hello Everyone My Name Is BlazeBit

You're welcome. Now run along and talk about how I inspire you :D

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
    Years
  • Welcome to the pokecommunity forums BlazeBit. Abnegation and MercurySky's games are really awesome, aren't they? x) Enjoy your stay here and hopefully you can make a game of your own O_o

Back