• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone! Streamer new to the site.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2015
    Hello everyone the name I go by in the gamer/pokemon community is Spektral50. I love playing pokemon and have been since the very first games released. I stream pokemon 5 days a week Monday through Friday starting around 4pm cst, and upload multiple videos a week to youtube. I love talking to all my viewers about pokemon as I am by no means a master and still learning. I would enjoy meeting anyone and having great conversations on stream.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Spektral, welcome to PC 8)

It's always great to meet other long-time fans - I've been playing since the very start as well :D All the best for your streaming endeavours, and hope to catch you around the forum :D

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello there! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

Good to see you've been playing Pokémon since the very first games =D I just started with Platinum though :/ But I played all the older and newer generations, and loved them all <3 You have a twitch account and a Youtube Channel? Cool! I hope you enjoy streaming and uploading videos! I think that takes some time in your life :/ But if you enjoy doing that, it's always cool ^^ Here's a tip: If you want people to check your twitch and youtube channels, don't spam that in the forums (I'm not saying that you're doing that right now xD), put the links on your signature ;)

If you ever want to chat with me, just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    Hey there Spektral welcome to the PokéCommunity. Nice to meet you here.

So, you are a broadcaster? That's very nice. It's really good to see a new member like you. I wish you good lucks on your videos and having fun our forum. Feel free to talk to everyone here. :)
    Stay well

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2015
    Glad to meet both of you! Pokemon is great game no matter where you start. Thanks for the tip I'm still a small fish but growing quickly and yes it takes a huge amount of your time to do it consistently.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Hi!! (I'm bad at greeting people). Nice to meet you and hope to see you around. It would be especially nice if you checked out our Showdown server. It's a great place to battle and chat with members here, and we're super friendly! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2015
    Thank you for welcoming me! I do intend to be active on the forums and I will try to checkout the showdown area but I don't do to much with battling I'm a shiny hunter and wonder trade streamer, and I do let's plays on youtube. I'm sure I'll be in the roms area a lot to talk with people on what roms people like to see.

Glad to hear you plan to be active! That alone is enough to make me happy. :) Welcome, Spektral50 ~

Seems like a lot of work to manage streams and Youtube so it's pretty cool that you do that. And of course since you're a big (and long-time too, sweet) Pokémon fan you'll have a ton to talk about. <3 Let me know if you'd like to talk anytime, all right?

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2015
    Everyone is welcome to come talk and hangout in stream the more the better. I am very interactive and treat my viewers with high respect.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2015
    Looking forward to being active. In truth no one ever knows everything so being part of a community is great. Just like my twitch community they teach me sometimes.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Spektral50! I'm glad to hear you intend to be active. I have also been playing since the beginning, glad to see more long-time fans like myself around.

If you'd like to talk, feel free to drop me a message. If you need help around the community, don't hesitate to ask around, I'm sure everyone would love to help you out. I'd love to check out your stream at some point, since I watch plenty of them myself during my downtime. I hope to see you around the community more!

Byakk0

The Expert Mapper (In my dreams :\)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    Hi there!So you're a streamer?That's cool,what's your stream name?

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2015
    My stream name is Spektral50 and my links are in my signature. Hope to see you hangout during stream.

Back