• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone, this is Ruizhe

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Hi everyone. My name is Ruizhe and I am originally from China, mainland. I decide to do some hacking with my friends some days ago and that's why I find this place. Well I think I am still a green hand in this area and actually still having trouble with language problem. I really should say that this is a very developed Pokemon forum. Hope to get more help in hacking~

Years
    Hi there Ruizhe!

You love hacking? Check out the Emulation section for all your hacking and emulation needs!

PC is very diverse in culture among users, you might make a few friends along the way!

What's your favorite Pokemon?

For me, I like Oshawott and Elgyem! But there's lots of other Pokemon I love.

Have fun and PM or VM me or ask the Moderators (those guys with bold blue text) if you have any questions!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Honestly, Chinese culture fascinates me! ^_^ Chinese food ftw xD. Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you found PC for ROM hacking, which we have a huge section about it riiiight here. :) You'll learn a lot about hacking from our awesome members, and by referring to the tutorials as well as the tools our members made. And, if you have a project right now, you can show it off there as well. ^_^ Don't be shy to ask questions there, ROM hackers here are willing to help ya out!

And of course, you can always ask me questions if you feel lost. Okay! I'm here if need be. :) See ya around the forums!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi everyone. My name is Ruizhe and I am originally from China, mainland. I decide to do some hacking with my friends some days ago and that's why I find this place. Well I think I am still a green hand in this area and actually still having trouble with language problem. I really should say that this is a very developed Pokemon forum. Hope to get more help in hacking~

Welcome to the forums! Ruizhe, hacking, huh? I think you'll like the Emulation sectino the most. PC has been around a long time - that's why it's so developed. Right? Anyway, I do hope that you'll be able to stay around and also see what PC is all about. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff member.

I hope to see you again!

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Awesome! All the way from China?! Welcome! Since you like hacking, you should try the emulation section. Btw, your english is just fine! :D Hope to see you around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Reply to Meganium90:

That will be great for I love Chinese Culture really much! And actually I do have a Project right now and I will be showing it sooner or later!

I found the emulation section really helpful and I am now studying some basic ASM skills~

That is really cool to see so much helpful guys like you~I am sure that I will be staying here for a period of time

Reply to Hikari10:
    My favourite Pokemon is Gardevoir~
    And i can see that this is a place to make new friends~
    Thanks guys!

Last edited:
    Back