• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone uh-huh

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2015
    hello my name is Ray nice to meet you! im lazy like a Snorlax so yeah that's all (actually i wanted to write more about myself but im just too lazy)
    if you want to know more about me just PM..............oh this post is too long im getting dizzy.

Years
  • I tend to feel lazy myself, but hey it's nothing to feel bad about. Great to see you by the way, Ray! Going by your avatar I assume Absol is your favorite Pokemon? I kinda think it's awesome as well, especially with its Mega Evolution making it look even more majestic.

Given the mention of a game project you have in your signature, we have both the ROM Hacking and Game Development boards to cater for that. The former is for hack-based projects and the other is for games made with other programs, such as RPG Maker. Both sections have the tools and guides you can consult to hopefully make a very successful fangame, and given how many of the famous hacks and fangames were made here it's no surprise why we get so many members joining for that aspect of the forums.

I hope you have an amazing time and do stick around actively! Our staff members are always around if you need their assistance, so just look for the bolded usernames which aren't too hard to find. Good luck with your game project and I'll see you around the community!

Years
  • You and me both. :D; I can hardly seem to go past a few sentences when posting an introduction thread, mostly out of laziness but also since I can't find much to say lol. Either way we're just glad you made an intro to begin with. ;P Welcome, Ray!

Hope you'll enjoy everything the forum has to offer and will stick around. There are plenty of things to do and someone's always around to help out so you're good to go right away. Let me know if you'd like to chat and hope we'll be seeing you often.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2015
    You and me both. :D; I can hardly seem to go past a few sentences when posting an introduction thread, mostly out of laziness but also since I can't find much to say lol. Either way we're just glad you made an intro to begin with. ;P Welcome, Ray!

Hope you'll enjoy everything the forum has to offer and will stick around. There are plenty of things to do and someone's always around to help out so you're good to go right away. Let me know if you'd like to chat and hope we'll be seeing you often.
    Thanks for the welcome! i would like to chat with you but im just too lazy

I tend to feel lazy myself, but hey it's nothing to feel bad about. Great to see you by the way, Ray! Going by your avatar I assume Absol is your favorite Pokemon? I kinda think it's awesome as well, especially with its Mega Evolution making it look even more majestic.

Given the mention of a game project you have in your signature, we have both the ROM Hacking and Game Development boards to cater for that. The former is for hack-based projects and the other is for games made with other programs, such as RPG Maker. Both sections have the tools and guides you can consult to hopefully make a very successful fangame, and given how many of the famous hacks and fangames were made here it's no surprise why we get so many members joining for that aspect of the forums.

I hope you have an amazing time and do stick around actively! Our staff members are always around if you need their assistance, so just look for the bolded usernames which aren't too hard to find. Good luck with your game project and I'll see you around the community!
    Yes Absol is my favorite and thanks for the welcome! but about the ROM hacking boards i will check that later.......

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Don't call yourself lazy! Relaxed is a better term ;) Nothing wrong with being a relaxed person!
    Anywho.. welcome to PC, I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Feel free to leave me a VM if you're ever bored!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2015
    Don't call yourself lazy! Relaxed is a better term ;) Nothing wrong with being a relaxed person!
    Anywho.. welcome to PC, I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Feel free to leave me a VM if you're ever bored!

Hooooo thanks for the welcome but well im better with lazy instead of relaxed......maybeeee but, when it comes to gaming you will never see me being lazy lol.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Hey Ray. Everybody loves ya man. Everybody Loves Raymond. Everybody. Enjoy your stay here, and we hope that the ladies here won't eat you alive!

Back