• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
    Hi! I'm Xaviar, and obviously, I'm new! Besides being a novice spriter/composer and proficient in RPG Maker XP/VX, I enjoy playing piano and video games.

Well, here goes... -presses Submit New Thread button-

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    *denied*

Oh wait....it got posted. XD

Welcome to PC. Xaviar!

We're very glad you've decided to join our wonderful community! May I ask what attracted you to the forums?

Anyway, We definitely have a section for each and every one of your interests! Our diversity is what makes us so gosh darn awesome =P

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM if you have any questions or just want to say hi! Other than that, relax and have fun here!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Howdy, Xaviar! How goes the X-Men? *gets hit with tomato*
    Anyway, I'm semi-new here as well. Welcome to Pokemon Community!

Xaviar

Years
    Thanks for your replies and welcomes, everyone!

Not that I'm a really mainstream type of person, but the organization of the website and the number of members is what attracted me. If I ever make a game of some sort and want critiques and criticism, it would be important to have a place to start it :p

And I'm not an X-Men person, lol.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Yep, never fails.
    I go and do something and someone posts a new thread.
    (You all wait for me leave, don't you? xD)

Welcome to the Pokecommunity my apparently very creative friend. We're always happy to gain a new member that can supply us with ample amounts of creative products. That said, I can't wait to see some of your artwork or compositions.
    (Well, more so the artwork than the compositions. I can't read music. :x)

Glad to see that your thread did go through. Evil Aurafire tried to stop it...
    *Tsk Tsk Tsk*
    (Or did the evil server try to stop you and Aurafire saved it? Plot twist...)

Hope you have a wonderful time around these parts, my friend. It really is a great forum, and I'm sure your projects will do quite well over in the Game Development section.
    (It's based on moderator approval, so you know only quality threads such as your own will make it. ;D)

Take care.

Xaviar

Years
    Thanks for your extensive (and text-size crazy) post, plus the bits of advice Hiidoran. :)

KenJThomas

Pokémon RP tutorial writer.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2008
    Hello Xaviar,

Welcome to the PC community.

I have tried RPG Maker before, I never really got the handle of it though.

What sort of games were you interested in making using RPG Maker, anything in particular? (RPG is a broad genre)

I was also attracted the PC community because of the number of members, level of activity, and agreeable rules. Especially the rules concerning critiques and comments of submissions.

Xaviar

Years
    I like making both Pokemon games and custom games with my own graphics. That way I can practice two skills in one project, and three if I make my own music. I'm also more of a turn-based person instead of an action battle system type of guy, though I started a short little game with an ABS that actually turned out sorta good (provided that I didn't really finish it).

Back