• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Quite a short intro you got there! Well i hope you i can get along with you! Don't worry about having fun here as im sure you will as there is so much to do here and so much intresting people to talk to! Remember to follow the rules and make alot of freinds and i will see you around some time!

pokewhore

Working in Downtown Goldrenrod
    Years
  • What's up?!?! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I know I am. Make sure to read the rules, and if you really want to do some interesting stuff, check out the emulation forum!

=]

Edit: How is the second post made before the first?!?!?!?

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Quite a short intro you got there! Well i hope you i can get along with you! Don't worry about having fun here as im sure you will as there is so much to do here and so much intresting people to talk to! Remember to follow the rules and make alot of freinds and i will see you around some time!
    Short, sweet, and to the point! :P Thanks! I will try to follow the rules.

What's up?!?! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I know I am. Make sure to read the rules, and if you really want to do some interesting stuff, check out the emulation forum!

=]

Edit: How is the second post made before the first?!?!?!?
    Thanks a lot!

How is the first post made after the second?!?!?!?!? :P

Last edited:

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • yo welcome to the site hope you have fun and enjoy your stay ...wow i sound like a hotel front desk person

Back