• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Anala

Ajula..?ZOMG MY SHINY UMBREON!
Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2009
    Hello everyone! I joined yesterday and am still trying to find my way around this huge website! O_O lol. I've been playing Pokemon games for a while now, hee hee. Though some other people think I'm rather odd, (my age) I'm not that old. lol. just in my twenties. So, I thought I'd come by and say hi. I hope I'm in the right place doing this right. ^_^;; if not let me know. I'm having trouble with the shiny gold rom, It's glitched, and I don't know where to get the latest version of it, so yeah. And welcome new users! Hi all.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. Yes, this place really is huge. lol. I'm still trying to get the Shiny Gold X patch to work. Seems my computer wont let me download the Lunar.exe thing I need. Something about my Security File. lol. Oh well, I'll keep working one it. My regular Shiny Gold is glitched(did what I had to do, but the radio tower wasn't taken over lol) So yeah, I'm glad to see such freidnly people here! ^_^

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Moved~

There we go, turned your post in another introduction into your own. Seeing as we shouldn't go around hijacking intros. XD If you want a title change, feel free to ask.

Welcome to PC, though. \o/

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • People above 16 are really old.

Welcome to PC! Please read all of the rules and the FAQ for any questions you may have. If you still have more questions you should go and post them in PC's very own Community Questions & Feedback forum here or you can PM someone on the staff. I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here and that you'll stay here for a while.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hey there, Anala! Welcome to PC! =D

It's true...PC isn't the smallest place on the internet. But it's certainly one of the friendliest! And it doesn't take too long to get used to it's size, so you'll be cruising the forums and posting in no time! ^___^

You'd be surprised...we have quite a few older pokemon fans here in their late teens and early twenties, so don't feel weird at all! So long as you love pokemon, PC will suit you just fine! =P

Hope you have a good time!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm 16 and I still love pokemon so don't be ashamed...and yes PC is very HUGE indeed, but glad you can join us...I'm sure u'll find many sections in where u'll fit in!!!
    HAVE FUN...

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! OMG YOUR OLD! Just kidding!

Its always nice to see someones whos love for Pokemon goes beyond the tight rope bind of age! It just shows that Pokemon isn't only for kids! Well anyway you will find that this place is really freindly despite is size (HUGE!)! It is quite a big(HUGE!) place well larger than any other Poke forum i have ever been to! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make alot of freinds! Just remember to have FUN and follow the rules!

See you around!

Back