• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone...

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    Hello, people at PC, I'm Aquarianus, as you can see... I like the water type, and I look forward to maybe battling some people and making new friends. As I speak, I'm capturing Giratina, so... Oh, never mind, I just caught it! WOOT! Anyway, from that mild fall of grace, I'd like to make some friends here. So, I'll see you around!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Welcome Aqua!
    Well done for capturing Giratina!
    You will make friends here, most definitely.
    Read the rules to stay out of trouble and have fun, 'kay?
    Snow~

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Hey Aqua~

I like water type as well but it's not my favorite ;)
    You also can find lots of people to battle with in the wi-fi section!
    I know you will make some friends around here, None the less:

Welcome to PC!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Hello, people at PC, I'm Aquarianus, as you can see... I like the water type, and I look forward to maybe battling some people and making new friends. As I speak, I'm capturing Giratina, so... Oh, never mind, I just caught it! WOOT! Anyway, from that mild fall of grace, I'd like to make some friends here. So, I'll see you around!

Welcome! Plenty of us like the water type as well. You like battling? Stop by here. There are plenty of avid battlers. Making new friends is also easy; shoot a few VM's and you'll have friends in no time!

See ya around~

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Hello welcome to PokeCommunity. Enjoy your stay here.
    Be sure to read the forum rules so you would not be in any trouble.
    Have fun. and stay active :3

Years
    Haha, congrats on the catch :D

Welcome to PC.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any help or any questions answered, feel free to ask :D

Back