• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone!

mama luigi

It's freakin' Mama Luigi!
Years
  • hello everyone! I'm just trying to make hacks of pokemon games and trying to make a pokemon sprite.EDIT: I don't have a wii. XD

Last edited:

Alec_

Years
  • Wow. Then the perfect section for you is Emulation. You can download many tools there also many awesome hacks :PP. Anyways. XD;;
    Welcome to PokeCommunity. Have fun and keep staying active okay? I hope that you would also read the forum rules. It's pretty important. :DD.
    Anyways. Just enjoy your stay here.. :DD. And make a lot of friends to talk with,. ^^. XD;;

~Fairytales.

SpRiTeRnInJa

Keeper of Gangachu
    Years
  • Then you should go check out the art forums and the Rom forums. THere are lots of tools and idea spaces for you to talk about your hack. Anyways welcome to the community

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome her Mama Luigi. I see you like Luigi! Luigi is cool.
    Have fun here be active and post a lot. You'll start of really good if you be active. There are a lot of nice people here so, you'll make friends easily.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Go into Opitions, in your User CP, and check the second box that says 'Show Your Reputation'.

Also, welcome to the forums! :D

Tuesday

Will always be Tuesday.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Welcome to the forums. xD. Have fun and stay active. :D

Tuesday.

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
  • Hello. You love hacking aswell as spriting?. Wow you must be pretty good. . XD. Anyways. :]]. Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    Hope you have fun in here. I also hope that you would make a lots of friends. :DD
    Keep on Rocking and Enjoy!. XD

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC, mama luigi!

Have fun, party hard and remember to read the rules.

I'm sure you'll find all the help you need on your hack in the ROM-hacking section.

Back