• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Everyone.

Eroicus

Devout Follower
    Years
    Hello people at PC. I am Erocius, and I'm pleased to make your acquiantance. I am a devout Christian, and I detest Violence, racism, and unkindess. I hope I can make some new friends and battle a few of them. That is when I get a bit stronger, as I just got Platinum. So, I look forward to possibly battling you. By the way, I heard you can make Poffins over Wi-Fi. Is this true? Oh, right, I look forward to meeting you all! Go in peace.

Tuesday

Will always be Tuesday.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Hello Eroicus. Welcome to PokeCommunity. I am really glad that you have joined this community. =DD.
    Hope you would have fun and i hope that you would meet friends and something. xD. Read the rules also
    Enjoy. =PP

Tuesday.

Kota

Years
    (: Hey dude, welcome to the forums!

Enjoy them & read the rules, despite how long they are ;;

Anyway, enjoy yourself.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Hello! Welcome to PC Ero. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Stay safe, Keep active bud.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Nice introduction Eroicus!

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    Hello Erocius!. Welcome to PokeCommunity. xD. Im new aswell as you. Hope you would enjoy like meh. ^^

Back